Chapter Thirty-Four°

Damons POV~

"Damon how did that really happen?" Joseline asked me. "Exactly what she said, she hit her hand on something."

She rolled her eyes and started walking around the room to see where Janelly might have hurt herself. Joseline really thinks I'm lying. I just watched as she searched around.

"She was walking around over there-"

"Damon!!"

Joseline looked at me and I looked at her. "Damon!!" I started running towards Janelly and Stefan. Janelly was against the sink and Stefan was walking towards her. You can tell in her face she was scared to move.

"Janelly stay calm."

"That's kind of hard when your vampire boyfriend is trying to bite you!"

"Just stay calm!"

"Okay." She closed her eyes took a deep breath in then out and opened her eyes. She looked over at me then at Stefan.

"Janelly are you okay- What's happening?"

"Joseline go to the other room!" I yelled at her not taking my eyes off Janelly and Stefan. I used my super speed and ran up to Stefan and pushed him back.

"Go Janelly get out of here and take Joseline with you!"

She started running and Stefan tried to get out of my grip. "Stefan don't! Close your eyes and breath! Do you realize you are trying to hurt Janelly!"

He pushed me off of him and used his super speed to find Janelly and I followed him so I can stop him.

Joselines POV~

We ran to my house. Janelly doesn't want to go home she knows Stefan will find her there. We went up to my room and locked the door.

"Janelly are you?" She shook her head yes. I can tell she was lying. I sat next to her on the bed and she put her head on my shoulder. We turned on the tv and started flipping through the channels. I pasted the news channel and Janelly told me to go back to the channel.

It was about an animal attack. Janelly started to tear up.The peoples heads were completely off their bodies.

"Wild animal attack this late at night. Their head seem to not be attached to their bodies. We don't know what animal has caused all this damage- "

The news reporter was cut off and she but her hand against her ear.

"It seems there is more attacks! We don't know what animal this is yet but whatever it is they better catch it and kill it-"

Janelly quickly changed the channel. "Stefan is doing all that. Just because he licked some of my blood!"

I put my hand on Janellys back then my phone started to ring. It was Damon.

"Hello.... Yeah.... No.... Alright.... Good luck.... Bye.... Love you too...."

Janelly looked at me. "Damon wanted to know if you were okay. He asked if Stefan came over here and he said he is going to try to lock Stefan up in their basement.

She started laughing when I told her this. She got up from my bed and started walking out my room.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm hungry and I'm not going to stay up here I'm going to go somewhere to eat!"

"What about Stefan."

"He's eating so I'm going to eat and whenever he is done eating he can came and talk to me. Are you coming with me."

I sighed and nodded my head and we started walking to go to McDonalds. This is a bad idea going somewhere to eat I can already tell.