Chapter Thirty-Three°

Janellys POV~

I looked at everyone in the room and no one answered my question. "Hello! Yeah Janelly here! Wondering why she's here!" I said and still no answer. I sighed and looked at Joseline.

"Dude why did you tell me to come here."

"Because she's here."

"But why is she here!" I yelled and Joseline just shrugged her shoulders. I looked over at Stefan and he was looking at me. "Stefan." He just shrugged his shoulders. I looked over at Damon and he got up and walks towards me. He grabbed my hand and we walked to the next room.

"Why did you bring me here?"

"Because we need to talk."

"About what? What if they think we're doing something."

"3 out of 4 of them in that room are vampires so they can hear what we are saying."

"Caroline and Elena are vampires?"

He nodded his head and continued to talk. "Janelly we don't know why she is here. She came last night I was trying to make her talk but she was tired so Stefan told her to get some rest. Now today all we been doing was sitting on the couch waiting for Elena to open her mouth but she's not saying anything."

I started to laugh a little to myself. When I get mad I laugh. I don't know why but I do. Damon started looking at me like I was a weirdo. "Janelly why are you laughing?"

"Because Damon! I'm mad she's been her for how many hours and you don't know why she's here! Where is the Damon that will do anything for answers? All you're doing is sitting on the couch!" I started to walk around the room to try to get some anger out. Then my hand hit something and I started bleeding. "OUCH! WHAT THE FREAK THAT REALLY HURT!"

Stefans POV~

I was sitting in the living room with Joseline, Coraline, and Elena. I looked at Elena. "Can you please now tell us why you're here?"

She just ignored me. "Come on Elena! Every time one of us ask you that question you just ignore us! Stop ignoring us and answer the stupid quest-" I was cut off by Janelly yelling. Me and Joseline looked at each other then ran towards the room Janelly and Damon were in.

I opened the door and I saw Damon holding Janellys hand. "Damon what are you doing get away from her." Then all of a sudden I smelled blood. I looked over at Janellys hand and she had blood coming out I was really surprised Damon didn't drink the blood. Damon looked away from Janellys hand and tried to not think about the blood. As for me the veins under my eyes began to show and my fangs were coming out. I walked up to Janelly and grabbed her arm and we started walking towards the kitchen.

"Clean your hand." I told her. She started washing her hand and I was looking around for a bandage. "Janelly how did this happen."

"I was walking around the room and I hit my hand on something."

I nodded my head even though she wasn't looking at me then I looked down at my hands and there was her blood on my hand. The veins began to appear again. I licked the blood off my hands. I had a smile on my face its been a really long time since I had human blood.

Janelly turned around and looked at me. "Stefa? Did you just!" Her mouth opened really wide. "You told me what happens when you have human blood!" I had an even bigger smile on my face then I started walking towards her. She started yelling. "Damon!!"

Falling For A Salvatoreजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें