Chapter Twenty-Two°

Janelly's POV~

"Compell him already Janelly"

"Wait!"

"No now"

Damon is trying really hard to make me compell Daniel but I keep getting distracted by Daniels eyes. I don't know but there is something about Daniel that I really like. Daniel keeps looking at me and he smiles that was distracting me even more. Gosh he is really cute. I looked over at Damon and he was getting mad then I looked over at Stefan then Stefan looked away from me like he didn't want to look at me. That hurt me a lot. I looked back at Daniel and sighed I gave Daniel some blood to heal him then I compelled him. He walked and I walked into the house without looking at Stefan or Damon.

I ran to Stefan's room and laid on the bed. After a while I decided to go home. I went downstairs and saw Damon and Stefan on the couch. I walked up to them and smiled.

"Bye guys I'm gonna go home"

"Bye Janelly" Damon says with a smile. Stefan was just looking at the floor he didn't want to look at me. I knew he didn't want me to be a vampire but that doesn't mean he can't look at me. Does it really bother him that much. I walked up to Stefan and went to give him a kiss but he just turned his head so I ended up kissing his cheek. I walked away and went towards the door. I looked outside and I noticed it was about to rain so I asked Damon to give me a ride home.

The whole time Damon was driving me home it was quiet. I turned up the music looked out the car window and just started singing in my head. "Hey Janelly is everything okay." I ignored Damon and a tear started to run down my face. We stopped at a red light then Damon made me face him. "Janelly wants wrong"

"Stefan. Why doesn't he want to look at me"

"He's just not use to you being a vampire yet"

"He was fine with it earlier though"

"I don't know maybe him seeing you actually feeding and stuff it was bothering him"

"Okay and he doesn't think it bothers me that he isn't looking at me or talking to me!"

"Janelly calm down"

"Damon just take me home"

He started to drive and I was looking out the window and crying. About 10 minutes later we finally mad it to my house and I got out the car before I could close the door Damon grabbed my arm.

"He'll get use to you being like this okay"

I just rolled my eyes and slammed the car door. I watched him drive away then I ran inside and saw my mom and my brothers and sisters sitting on the couch watching a movie. They all looked at me and then I ran upstairs to my room and locked the door. I put my back against the door and started to slide to the floor. I put my head on my knees and started crying. I started to get tired so I went on my bed and laid down but I couldn't sleep.

Will Stefan ever get use to me being a vampire? Will he ignore me? Will he be able to look at me again? Why was he fine with me being a vampire earlier? What made him hate me all of a sudden? Is he still going to love me? Did he ever even love me? Is he going to break up with me? All these questions were popping up in my mind.

After I finished asking myself questions I took a hot shower. When I got out the shower I went to look into the mirror but I couldn't see me my reflection because the steam of the hot water covered the mirror. I went back to my room. I put on some sweats and a plan white shirt put my hair in a messy bun and just laid on my bed. I still couldn't go to sleep I was just looking at the ceiling.

It was 2 in the morning and I was up watching tv and everyone else was sleeping. I heard foot steps coming towards my door. My mom walked into my room and sat on my bed.

"Hun is everything okay"

"Yeah everything is fine"

I sat up on my bed and she leaned over to hug me. My head was at the crook of her neck. I felt the veins under my eyes and my fangs. I moved away from my mom and ran out the room.