23 - VACATION?✔

......
JUUNGKOOK POV
......

Soojin had been crying the whole flight and both me Y/N was exhausted. We had been passing her between us as we tried to calm her down but nothing worked.

When we got into the taxi she finally fell asleep in my arms. Y/N and I looked at eachother and let out a sigh saying "finally".

Y/N was barely keeping herself awake during the ride to the hotel. Just as I tought she would filling asleep, the taxi stopped.

"We're here." The driver said. Y/N sat up and looked at me and Soojin. I smiled and stroke her cheek.

"Take Jinnie and wait as I pay the driver." I said and handed her the sleeping little girl.

I stepped out of the car and grabbed our bags and thanked the driver. Then we both headed towards the lobby. There were only two other families getting assisted next to us. They probably came with the same flight.

As soon as I got the key I led Y/N to our room on the 6th floor. I opened the door and let her and Soojin in.

"I'll just go down and sign the papers."  I said and Y/N nodded.

I went back to the lobby and approached the two women in the reception.

"Hello, I'm here with my girlfriend and our daughter. I called you earlier about the surprise." I said and the women looked at me with big smiles.

"Oh yes. Everything is in order Mr Jeon. Don't worry." One of them said.

"She'll be really happy. I promise you." The other one said.

"Thank you so much for this. I've been waiting a long time for this to happen." I said and bowed slightly as I left them and went back to the elevator.

I locked up the door and when I entered I saw Y/N and Soojin laying on the bed. Y/N held Soojin close to her. They both had clothes on which meant Y/N fell asleep immediately.

I carefully climbed onto the bed trying not to wake them up. I lifted Y/N's arm that she had around Soojin. She opened her eyes and looked at me still half asleep. I smiled gently at her and she closed her eyes again. I undressed Soojin, trying not to wake her up... She did wake up tho.

"Shh, mommy's sleeping. We don't wanna wake her up." I whispered to her. I changed her diaper and laid her down in the middle of the bed.

I then walked over to Y/N and helped her sit up. She was half awake as I helped her to undress. I covered her body with the blanket before I made myself ready for sleep.

......
Y/N POV
......

When I woke up, I didn't know where I was. I had to really think for a second before I could remeber yesterday. I was so exhausted last night.

I let my legs slide down the edge of the bad making my feet touch the floor. I noticed a small blue note on the side table.

Good morning baby!
Soojin and I are getting breakfast.
I didn't want to wake you up.
Well be back soon!
We love you!
- Jungkook and Soojin

I smiled at the little note as I read what Jungkook wrote.

About 15 minutes later the door opened and Jungkook stepped inside with Soojin in one arm and a paper bag in the other.

"Great! You're awake!" Jungkook said and approached me. He pecked my forehead and handed me Soojin.

"The hotel restaurant had already closed so we went to a grocery store nearby." He said as he packed up the things he bought.