Simple things....

My first happy Christmas......

I was in bed under the blankets to keep the world away when Brandon, (that ass) came crashing through the window.

Great now I have to board up a window.

He came and laid down on the bed beside me before placing a present on my stomach.

I got up and leaned against the headboard before reaching out and taking the gift.

I slowly undid the ribbon that was holding the gift together before lifting the lid up.

What I saw took my breath away...

I small glass piece blown to look like bluebells.
Brandon who was beside me, hugging my waist raised a hand and pushed one 0f the bluebells.

It created this beautiful and soft chime that you couldn't hear unless it was completely silent.

"Do you like it?" I heard him ask.

I couldn't reply as it felt like as like there was a lump in my throat preventing me from speaking.

I felt him shift and gasp before reaching out and wiping my tears on my cheeks...

I didn't know I was crying even...

When he asked why I was crying I explained that no one actually bought me a gift during Christmas unless it were my parents...

I stood up and placed the glass piece on my bedside table before going under the blankets and snuggling up with my boyfriend.

Yes, I finally gave in started dating him...

For the first time in years, I fell asleep on Christmas morning with a smile on my face.

Here is a pic.

______________________________________________________________

Hey guys.
It's me again.

So I wrote this since the idea was begg- I mean going through my head for a while...
Just a random Idea I got while reading ryusensei2000 ~All I Want~ . I will write around a few more chappies before deeming this complete.

All characters belong to her and her only.
I don't own anything except for the storyline.

Once again, the characters belong to ryusensei2000 so will appreciate if you go and read the original and her other stories and follow her too.❤

Pls vote and follow me...
Hope you enjoy. Ja Ne.