1k❤️

First of all I just want to thank you for giving interest in this fic. I honestly just wrote it as an one shot I didn't know that I would complete it. Thanks to you guys I got able to write it because you gave me the motivation. Your motivation gives me the energy remember that! I'm still shocked guys seriously it's a lame story I didn't know that people would even read it. I thought that I was talking to myself the whole time. I'm thankful again I appreciate it a lot. Stay tuned there will be updates before my hiatus. Please understand that there is a lot going on my life. And I'm trying to fix things. It's tiring and sometimes I'm losing hope in myself. I want to succeed but sometimes I can't. I can't sleep sometimes because it gets so overwhelming. I wanted to tell you this guys. Sorry for this. I feel ashamed of myself for not giving you what you are supposed to receive. I wanted to hear this a lot but I didn't. Therefore I'm saying it to you. "You are strong and it will go over. You are stronger than you think. Don't give up. You will rock this shit and remember that you are beautiful just the way you are and I love you!"
Now I said it for myself and you!
If you're reading until here I Thank you very much may your day be blessed. 🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰🥰💫💫💫💫