Momo cafe.❤️|4|

Changkyun PoV

We arrived at Momo cafe and it was so beautiful from the outside. I wonder how it looks like from the inside. I bet their coffee is so delicious, like the man next to me •what the actual heck was that• I couldn't stop recalling the way shownu had his towel around his waist oh my holy eyes!

As soon as we got in we got greeted by a young boy in his twenties. He was masculine, his skin was white almost pale I wonder if he's sick? he was kind of cute, so beautiful. He was wearing an apron. I think he is working here.

He took the lead and we followed after, he took us a place near the window. It was a nice view and as always I couldn't stop taking pictures of the beautiful view. The two men started to laugh and it made me smile, so we all burst out laughing to my hype of taking pictures of everything beautiful.

We sat and he came to take our orders.

"By the way, I'm Shin Hoseok nice to meet you, I'm the best friend of shownu"He said.

I introduced myself and he took our orders and left.

I and shownu started to talk freely about everything and I couldn't feel more comfortable than this. We had a lot of similarities and like he said we actually fit like a puzzle.

We got our orders and Hoseok sat with us next to me. I could see the witty look he was giving shownu you-have-something-to-say-to-me-later look. And I wondered what it was about?

I was drinking my coffee and the cream got stuck over my mouth without me knowing.

"You have something here" he said and were pointing over his lip.

"Where? Here? I said and pointed at the wrong direction. The stupid boy I'm like always.

"no, come here" he said and was leaning closer to wipe it off. I felt my heartbeat raise and my face got hot and red at the same time.

Suddenly we both stopped when we heard the camera shot. It was Hoseok who was taking pictures of us on his phone. His smile was so wide and I couldn't stop thinking that he looked like a bunny with his face.

"Hoseoook Hyung!!! What are you doing ?"I said with a grin. I didn't mind that he was taking pictures of us but it was so sudden.

"Send it to me" shownu said with a wink to me.

My whole world stopped and I couldn't stop thinking that this man is so perfect. How can he be so single and why did he end up with a stupid man like me, I don't deserve him seriously. He is so considerate and I really want to love him and make him feel loved. I want to repay his kindness, nobody would do what he did in the weeding. I like you already shownu, is it possible to fall in love this fast? I don't give a shit he is so wonderful. I promise that I wouldn't let go of you. Never.

"Kyun, what's wrong?

"Ehh nothing, it's getting late shall we go?"

"Yeah, sure!" He said and we started to go towards the door.

We said goodbye to Hoseok and he told me that I can call him wonho. His name is pretty just like his personality.

We were in front of the car when I felt shownu's gaze were on me.

I gave him a questionable look and he was coming closer.

I was about to fall to the ground because I didn't know what he was doing. My heart can't calm down and I just stood there. Had no idea what he was thinking.

And suddenly out of nowhere he hugs me. His embrace was so big that I could sleep in there. One of my wishes came true, he hugs me !!! HE HUGGED ME!! I was screaming inside my mind. I was so happy right now.

He was scratching my head with his big hand and I wanted to cry because it felt so comforting. I feel like all my burdens are fading away when I'm with him, I can cry my heart out and feel so good after and he wouldn't mind.

Give in your suggestions of who you want to see in the fanfic. I will think about it and maybe make a character out of it. 😃 don't forget to vote and comment it motives me to continue. ❤️❤️❤️ Edit! Two chapters in a row , enjoy!❤️