That Night.❤️|6|

Changkyun PoV

I woke up of the sweet smell that spread in shownus house. And the sound of someone doing something in the kitchen. I was trying to get up. And collecting myself for the new day. I recalled what happened the last Night. I couldn't stop smiling and giggling in the bed. The feeling that shownu made me feel all the time. He is so gentle towards everyone and everything especially me. The way he kissed my nape passionately. The way his strong arms were around my little body. I love him he's so sweet. I'm so lucky to have someone like shownu by my side.

"Are you awake? Morning sweetie" he said.

"Morning babe" I greeted. Smiling at him and looking deep in his eyes.

"Did you have a good night?" He asked. Eyes looking at me. While cooking something in the kitchen. His image is so beautiful from behind. A tall figure with a wide back. That tanned body skin that I wish I had. The rosy and kissable thick lips. So handsome Shownu is. I couldn't stop myself from staring. Until he was before my eyes, above my head and watching over me.

He pinched my cheek and gave me a wink. I can't control my butterflies inside my stomach. I feel so hot. I gulped eyes still looking at him. I gave him a wide smile. And out of nowhere my arms were wrapped around his stomach. My face was pressed very hard towards his belly. He smelled so nice. He smelled like flowers. And what in the actual fuck I'm doing right now? Probably scaring the heck out of the boy. Because he looked startled and confused as hell. He started to smile as he put his hands on my head. His hands were big and warm. We stayed like that for a moment.

"You are so random Kyun, and I love it" he said with a quiet tone. Yet it was audible. I heard it. I smiled and hugged him tighter. He went down to my level and hug me from the front. He pinned me down the bed and tightened the hug. He kissed my neck up to my jawline. I moaned at his actions. At this rate we're about to make out. And we can't do it if I'm in this disgusting state, I need to wash up. I need to stop him but I can't.

"Mhhm... Shownu.. sthaaaaahh-p, let's do this later I need to wash" I said desperately in order for him to stop. He stopped immediately to my order. He giggled and quickly straightened his clothes and went back to the kitchen.

"Hurry up Kyun, breakfast is ready" he shouted from the kitchen.

"Yeah I will babe" I shouted back at him. I love the way we address ourselves. It's very cute tho.

I quickly made myself to the bathroom to wash up. I was very hungry and very excited to what shownu cooked for us.
What if he is a terrible cook? Then I swear to God we will starve to death? Or maybe not because shownu is the best cook ever. Let's find out to see. He can do everything, absolutely.

We sat around the table to eat breakfast. And to my surprise I had the luck by my side. He was such an amazing cook... oh my god I'm starving. "Thank you for the meal, babe" I said. "Anything for you my love" he said and I was about to choke on my water. I can't handle this. I started to blush and looked down very quick a habit of mine. I need the bible right now.

He made pancakes with hot chocolate. Next to the pancakes were strawberries and whipped cream. And lord knows how much I love this dish. European style. I put the fork on the strawberry. I ate it and let the sweet fruit melt in my mouth. So delicious. I ate one more. I lifted my gaze to see shownu looking at me. He was watching me. I felt so shy. I looked down on my breakfast.

I blame myself for the personality I have. I'm shy at exactly everything. And I hate it so much. I really want to treat shownu right. The same amount of attention he gives me I want to give it back. I put the fork on the strawberry and put it near shownu mouth. My face burning and my cheeks red like a tomato. He gladly opened his mouth and ate it. "Cute" he said and I heard it. I was chocking on my strawberries. I can't handle shownu he is so hot. And sweet at the same time. I shoved some pancakes as well.

"Are you okay?" He asked with a concerned look on his face. I nodded. "Yeah I'm okay thank you for asking"
"Do you like the food?" He asks making sure that it matches my tastebuds. "You are a very amazing cook" I complimented him. And touched his cheeks with my hands. He held my hand and kissed it while looking me in the eye.

We were done with our breakfast and I offered to wash the dishes. He cooked the food and I shall wash them. I'm a very fair person, I should treat him fairly, the same way he is treating me. "Let me do the dishes" I said and made my way to the kitchen. "Thank you for the help, Kyun" he thanked me. "No biggie , sweetheart" I said while smiling brightly at him.

I was standing in front of the sink washing the ditches. When all of a sudden I felt two big arms around my waist. He was hugging me and kissing my neck. I could feel his member pressed very tight into my back. He is seriously turning me on and I have no time for this. Not that I don't want too but I just feel shy to do it. I'm not ready.

We stood there for a moment making out from the back.  Me moaning from his actions. I'm about to wash my hands and turn around. When suddenly the door bell rang. Who the heck could it be from the morning?

We stopped.  Looked very confused at each other. "Who is it?" I asked. Maybe he invited someone without me knowing. "I don't know?" He said eyes looking at the door.

I will go and see" he went towards the door and suddenly ran towards me. I started to worry, what's wrong with him? "What is it , why are you panicking shownu?" I asked with a stressed expression. Trying to figure out the situation.

"Hide! Quickly hide!" He told me with a quiet and stressed voice. I started to run into circles. And tried to hide somewhere. He took my clothes and shoes and hide them behind the door. "Minhyuk is here and if he sees us he will ruin everything" he told me and dragged me to the closest. "Stay here until I open the door for you" he ordered me. And I listen to him. Who is that Minhyuk? Is he cheating on someone, maybe?  The man he is cheating with is me? And what will that jerk Minhyuk ruin? Our darn moment we had a while ago. I'm curious.

Hi guys! Don't you feel like Changkyun is dramatic?😅 lmao and shownu is so horny. He takes every chance he gets to touch Changkyun. Minhyuk appears out of nowhere tho. Tell me your thoughts about the chapter. So I can produce nice chapters in the future. It's for you guys ,Monsta x queens and kings only, and of course non-Mbb too❤️😇🥰 I will stop if there is no interested people of course. Have a nice day!🌹