Was it only a dream?

Start from the beginning

She giggled as he looked over her, clearly loving this as his eyes half-liddly look her over. She moaned when she found him latched to her nip, sucking it and causing her to grip her pillow, his hand caressing her other breast as she made the sweetest sounds. He smirked switching to her her other nip. she cutest sound between a yelp and a moan.

"What a beautiful sound love..." he smirked as she looked away in embarrassment.

"Don't laugh at me Varian.." she said looking so cute.

"No one is laughing at you. I promise" he said looking at her, causing her to look him in the face one more. He smiled, kissing her once again, causing her to melt.

'Is this a dream? I can't tell.....I guess...' she thought, as her fingers ran thru his hand and his hands now busy rubbing her thighs and slipping her panties free from her body. 'I don't know....I don't care..... I want him more than anything' she thought desperately as he pressed his hips to her thighs and her rump.

"I love you (Y/n)' he said smiling. She simply yanked him back down to kiss him. He moaned a bit, loving that she couldn't get enough. He hurried to push his brown pants down of his legs. She looked at him, now breathless from the best Kissing (y/n) could imagine, she felt something big  and hard against her now damp lips. "I want you..." he said as the tips kept rubbing against her opening. "say it (Y/n)"

"Why  should I say it if you already know? I love you Varian....and I want you more than anything" she said, her eyes serious. He smiled at this nipping at her neck as he gripped the her hips, her arms wrapped around his neck. He kept teasing till, he thrusted in with ease. She thought it was weird, no pain, well none she could register as she felt all the pleasure.

"Oh my god..." he breathed out. "I took your first." he chuckled. "correction I'm taking your first" he said smirking once again. He began his thrusts to cause her moans to ring out.

Slow, every thrust  made every nerve in (y/n) body, tingle. She never thought it could be this good. It was perfect, everything, the moonlight shining on them, and the rooms blue tint under everything. 'It had to be a dream, real life isn't perfect.' Goose pimples dotted her skin as her brain was overloaded with pleasure.

"(y/n) my light?" he said sounding weak, almost desperate for something. He  pulled his head back, swear causing his bangs to stick to his forehead. His face flushed as he looked at her. In his eyes said it all. She smiled at him, her face flushed with light blush on her cheeks.

"Go ahead... Varian it will be alright..." she said running her two fingers along his cheek before her palm. He loved into her hand, looking at her before there lips locked again. His thrusts, became more needy and sloppy till they stopped causing both to feels fire works shoot thru there veins in pleasure. Her hand now clawing his freckly shoulders as she trembled under him, red streaks now down his shoulder blades.

He looked at her once again, now out of breathe as he laid his head on her chest, listening to her heart pound in her chest. His arms now moved to hold her tender form as her arm lay on back of his shoulders. He sighed happily as he loved more into her form. She looked down at him and her eyes began to stick. When he looked up at her to tell her something, she was asleep.

(THE NEXT MORNING)

(Y/n) opened her eyes, to find her room missing someone. She sat up realized she was naked looking around.

"Varian?" she asked outloud, of course no one answered. She sighed getting up, and began dressing herself. She left her room, sighing as she walked down  stairs, talking to the Queen and Rapunzel talking to the man himself, Varian.

"(Y/n)!" he shouted, acting like the 15 year old Cinnamon roll you knew.  "Sorry, just talking plans for us to do. You slept well?" he asked hugging her. She smile.

"yeah. I was thinking about going to Montys and getting us scones (I LIKE SCONES!). Wanna come." she asked smiling.

"oh sure, let me just finish up here okay. Wait at the front door ill be there in a moment okay?" He smiled as she looked at him giggling.

"Okay Var. " she said running off looking so beautiful.

"So is it possible?" he asked once she was away.

"You have my approval Varian, but I recommend you wait. till at least 18 before you propose. But yes, now just hold on to her till there. " the queen smiled. He full on grinned as Eugene came up behind him, patting him on the back, only for him to yelp.

"Hey whats wrong?" asked Rapunzel. Varian laughed a bit.

"Oh this morning a cat got caught in a tree and when I went up to help it, it clawed me." he said rubbing his neck.

"yikes... mean cat." said Eugene, making a face of honest surprise.

"yeah....okay bye!" he said then running of after (Y/n). Eugene and Rapunzel looked at each other, before walking off.

"I didn't know (y/n) was a cat Eugene." Rapunzel said once it was just them , she held back a laugh as they walked.

"neither did I raps" Eugene said before they busted out laughing.

(ok this was a vivid day dream, jsut like i closed my eyes and poof this was wht popped in. please tell me this was good?