Baby pt2//Five

A/n: baby name = (b/n)

(Y/n) POV
Awww I'm gonna miss my babies, Five and (b/n). I'm going on a business trip and I'll be gone for a few days. Five dropped me off the airport as I'm holding my baby.

- Awww I'm gonna miss you two, I say as I'm kissing them.
- Love, you know it's only for a couple days, Five said.
- I know, I whine, It's  still to long.
- FaceTime us every night, Five said as I hand him out baby.
- I will, I cupped his cheek and kissed him. I gotta go now, bye bye my little princess, I say as (b/n) cooed.

I grabbed my luggage and waved them again. This is gonna be the longest I've been away from  them.

Five POV
Me and (b/n) waved (Y/n) bye and she was nowhere to be see.

- Well, (b/n). I guess it's just you and me, I say and just before I said that she disappeared. (B/n)!! (B/n)!!! Damn it, were in a airport!

Once she reappears behind me I grab her and left the airport. We got home and we had dinner. It is now (b/n) bedtime so I gently put her in her bed. I rock her as she falls asleep. Her bed was next to me and (Y/n)'a bed so I had my eye on her. My phone began to vibrate as (Y/n) is FaceTiming me. I answer it.

- Hey Five! How's my little girl? She said.
- Hey there gorgeous. She's ok she's sleeping now, i smile.
- I finally landed and in my hotel room, she sigh.
- Stressful day? I smirk
- Ugh yes, she sigh
- If I was there, I'd help you, I smirk

She smirk knowing what I'm talking about. (A/n: hint, hint)

- Oh really? She ask smirking
- God I miss you, I whisper just enough for her to hear me.
- We saw each other this morning, she laughs
- It's been to long.
- I miss you too.
- You better get some sleep baby, I say.
- Ok, she pouts.
- Bye love
- bye bye

We ended the call and I began drifting to sleep.

Day 1

I woke to (b/n) crying. I look at the time, 7:00 Am. I groan from the tiredness. I walked over to her bed, she smiled at me when she saw me. I chuckle and grabbed her in my arms.

- Today, you and dada will have fun, I say.
- D-Da

I gasp, she's about to say her first words!!!

- Da-Dada, (b/n) said.

My smile went up both my ears, as I spin her around. She laughs. I immediately grab my phone and called (Y/n). The FaceTime rang a couple of times then I see (Y/n) getting ready for her meetings.

- Hey love! You won't believe what just happen!!! I say excited.
- What is it?
- (b/n) said her first word!!!
- WHAT!?!?!?!
- Say it again (b/n), I say as I show the phone.
- D-Dada, she say
- AWWW MY BABY IS GROWING UP!!!!!!!!(Y/n) said. Damn it, i need to go but I'll call you tonight my love, she sends me kisses.
- Alright, bye my beautiful queen.

Later on the day, I'm so tired. (B/n) has been teleporting everywhere in the house and crying. Not that I mind but it's tiring. I needed help, I called Allison she's busy. I called Vanya she's having her violin orchestra. I called Luther he's busy with some mission with Diego. Great now I need to call Klaus, not that I don't like him it just he can be, well Klaus (a/n: NO I do LOVE Klaus. He's my fav)

- Hello?
- Hey Klaus you busy? I hold the bridge of my nose.
- No why?
- Great come over I need your help, I say.
- WOOAAATTT?! Five wants my help?? He say.
- Get over here before I change my mind, I say.
- ok ok I'm coming.

About 10 minutes later he finally got his ass over here. He opens the door and saw me holding my little girl.

- Woah you look like ass, Klaus said.
- I'll take that as a compliment, I say looking at Klaus. Here hold her, I say.

I make my way to the kitchen and make myself some coffee.

-  Woah I'm no good with babies Five!
- Just keep an eye on her for a few minutes.

Klaus POV
I hold her, she is really cute. Hope she doesn't get Five stubbornness... Then out of nowhere SHE DISAPPEARED!!!!!

- Uhh!! FIVE!!!! She just disappeared!!!
- Look for a blue spark. She'll teleport out from there, Five said as he looks for a blue spark.
- Wai-wai-Wait!!! Five!! What do you mean teleport?!?!?
- Yah apparently, he got cut up by his own sentence when he teleported to the kitchen he saw (b/n) falling down but he catches her. Yah apparently she can teleport, he continues.

We were to busy catching (b/n), I stayed the night. We accidentally slept on the couch. (B/n) had fallen asleep between me and Five.

Five POV
It's the next day, I heard a whoosh sound and I felt something that fell on my stomach.

- Ugh, I groan and realize it's (b/n).

I look at the time, 11:30 Am. Shit! (Y/n) is coming at noon!! I nudge Klaus to wake him.

- Humm....
- Klaus. Klaus get up!
- Whhaaaaaattt....... he say dragging the a. I was having a good dream.
- (Y/n) is coming at noon!!

He quickly sat up and we both look around the house. It's a big mess. (Y/n) is gonna kill me!

- Shit! We both said breathing heavy.

I gently put (b/n) down on the couch. Me and Klaus got up and we start cleaning. (B/n) teleported a couple time and we had to find her. We heard a car pull up! The house is clean but (b/n) disappeared!! We called her and she wasn't answering!

- (b/n)!! Baby!! I called out
-  Little jr. Five!! Klaus calls out.

We heard (Y/n) on the porch.

- Uhh, I say looking around. Quick! Pretend she's in my room!

Me and Klaus holds the door. And the love of my life just came trough that door.

- Heyy... I'm back, she said.
- Hey love, I chuckled nervously.
- Oh, hey Klaus, she say

She came up to me and kisses me. She wanted a peck but I pull her more a desperate kiss.

- Ewww guuuuyysss.... get a room, Klaus interrupted the moment.

(Y/n) laughs and stops kissing me.

- Now. Where is my little girl? She says excited.

Shit.

- Uhhh she is sleeping, I say quick
- Come on now Five.... I can still see her, she say as she tries to get past but me and Klaus holds the door. Five. Klaus. Get out of my way. She said stern.

She managed to past me and Klaus.

- Shit!shit!shit! Klaus panics.

Then (Y/n) came out holding (b/n) as my baby cooed.

- She wasn't sleeping, (Y/n) laughs.
- Uhhh.... Klaus said confuse.
- Uhhh she was sleeping, guess she's awake, I acted.
- Dada, (b/n) giggles.

Well shit.