Bisexual//Aidan

Requested by @Oswaldcobblepot4566

(Y/n) POV
Me and Aidan are invited to this interview to answer questions about The Umbrella Academy and maybe questions about our life, to be honest I never really heard of it. I don't even know who runs this team. Oh well, hope it's good. We are on our way to the interview. Once we arrive at this building we got inside and prepared ourselves. People were rushing us to get ready. Once we sat on the chairs, we are ready. People behind the camera are ready to go live.

- In 3, 2, 1, action, someone said.
- Hey welcome back to Great News (a/n: I don't even know if this interview exists if yes I'm sorry don't sue me) My name is Steve. And I'm here with 2 special guest. (Y/n) (L/n) and Aidan Gallagher. So tell me here guys is season 3 of The Umbrella Academy is more intense or more drama? The host said.
- Well there is more drama going on between the two lovers, Eight and Five. But season 3 have to be my favourite season, by far. I said
- Yah I have to agree with (Y/n), Aidan said.

About like 10 minutes, we are still answering some questions. Then the host wanted to know about our personal life.

- A fan on Twitter ask, if you'd ever date a fan. The host said.
- I mean, I don't mind. Aidan said.
- Me too, I'd date a fan, boy or girl. I said.

Oops, that was not meant to say out loud... oh well.

- So your saying that your bisexual? The host said as he had a really disturbing face.

Umm excuse me! Who does he think he is?!?

- Yes, I am.
- Why? The host ask.
- Cause I am, I respond getting annoyed.
- Don't you think it's a bit gross? He said.
- Umm!! No! I responded a bit harsh.

At this point this guy is saying homophobic things to me. I wanted to cry but I tried not to.  Then I heard Aidan speaking up.

- Don't you think you sound a bit stupid? Aidan said in defence.
- I Umm why do yo say that? The host ask.
- Cause, your being homophobic towards bisexual people, he said.
- Well- i-, he started.
- Are you a fan of (Y/n)? Aidan cuts him off.
- Uhh- y-yes I am.
- Then you'll respect her, Aidan said putting a arm around my neck.
- I do but I dont really-, the host get cut off by Aidan.
- You don't really what? Like bisexual people, Aidan said.
- I- i , the host is mumbling.
- Finish. Your. Sentence. Aidan said as he looks at the host dead in the eye.
- Well I guess this is the  end of our interview. Thank you guys for coming, the host said scared.

Then the camera stops rolling. People are rushing towards the host, what's his name again? Anyways... i wanted to leave and cry. Our bodyguards came towards me and Aidan and they pull us away from this room. But before I leave this room, I heard someone yelling at the host.

- WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!?!? Someone yelled at the host.

Then I was dragged out of the room. I hope that host gets hired for saying things to me. Shit, a tear came falling down my eye.

- Hey? You ok? Aidan said.
- Huh? Yah I-I'm fine... I said as I wipe the tear.
- Who cares what he says. Everyone loves you for you (Y/n), don't let anyone get to you.
- Thanks Aidan, your really the best friend ever.