Self concious//Aidan

Beware of self harm and suicide thoughts. If you are struggling I highly suggest that you see or talk to someone.💖💖💖
Oh and the person requested this didn't want me to tag them and I respect their privacy but i just wanted them to know that I'm really sorry that I didn't get to write this sooner.

Aidan POV
I'm walking to (Y/n)'s house. She is basically the best friend and best person ever. I know this may sound cliché but yes... I feel in love with my best friend. I get to the front door and knock on it. No one answered. Weird, I open the door and peek my head in. No one is home, but I know (Y/n) is here cause her shoes are here. I head upstairs and I walked by the bathroom, where I hear crying. I got confuse and open the bathroom door. I see (Y/n) sitting on the floor crying. Then I see a razor and blood on the floor. HAS SHE CUT HERSELF!?!?!

- WHAT THE HELL!?!? I yelled grabbing the razor away from her.

She started crying more.

- (Y/n)... I said sitting on the floor next to her.

She's still crying. Then she throws herself on me, sobbing.

- I'm sorry... she says in between cries. As I hug her tight.
- Can you tell me what's going on.... I say quietly.
- I-I'm fat, she cries out.
- Wha-
- I'm fat, gross and- and, she cries in my arms.
- Don't you ever dare say that! I cut her off.
- No. it's true, everything I say is true!
- Here... let me show you something... I say as i help her get up from the floor.

Her back is press against my stomach. Her face is all red from all the crying. We just stood there, in the middle of her bathroom.

- You see her... I pointed to the mirror that had the reflection of me and (Y/n).

She had tears a bit.

- That is (Y/n). She is the most kind, loving and amazing girl. She is beautiful with her flaws too.
- Why? I'm not even that beautiful, I'm ugly. She said.
- False, I said having my face in the crook of her neck.

Why can't I tell her that I love her? At least she stopped crying.

- Thanks for being here for me Aidan...
- No problem...

She turn around to face me. We look at each other for a good 10 seconds. Then she starts to lean in. Then our lips are touching. Feeling her plump and soft lips. Moving in sync.

- Man... you have no idea how long I've waited for this, I smiled then she smiled back at me.
- Your such a dork, she giggles as she digs her face in my chest.
- But you love me, I chuckle and hugged her figure.