Famous love//Aidan

Requested by @Sophisunshine

Pretend that your in;
Riverdale
Stranger things
Marvel superhero (Make up one)
And other shows you like.

(Y/n) POV
Basically when I was 10 years old, I wanted to be an actor. Then 5 years later, my dream came true. My parents signed me up to so many acting schools and summer camps. I learn a lot in the past years. I was first known in a movie back when I was 12, (a/n: make up a movie name I don't know) as I played the main character. I wanted to be an actor because of Aidan Gallagher. Back when I was 10, I used to watch Nicky Ricky Dicky and Dawn. My favourite show growing up. Aidan inspired me to be and actress. Then I find out that I really love acting.

Now in the present, I'm at 15 years old. I kind of lost interest in Nicky Ricky Dicky and Dawn and Aidan while getting older. I don't know I never really thought of it during the years. Until a few months ago. Aidan stars in a new Netflix show called The Umbrella Academy. And let me just say.... he fine as a 58 year old man. I think I'm starting to like him again. Only if he will ever notice me.

Aidan POV
Lately I've been watching so many shows on Netflix, like stranger thing, Riverdale, marvel and others. And I always see this girl as the new character in the show. I mean she is really pretty, I feel like I've seen her before. I look for her name... (Y/n) (L/n). I go through the movies and shows she in... OHHH!! That's right she was the main character in that movie like 3 years ago. (That movie you star in when you were 12) man I use to have a crush on that girl when I was 12. I go to her instagram, man she is really pretty. I like some of her pictures. Sorry i might sound as a stalker but I'm not. I added her.... then a few seconds later she added me back.

(Y/n) POV
I was watching YouTube until I got a notification that @Aidanrgallagher added me. I quickly added him back.

After a couple of weeks...
I'm really starting to have feeling for Aidan now after watching TUA and watching edits of him.

Back to Aidan POV
I was so bored so I decided to go on live and answer some questions. I grabbed my phone and start the live.

On live...
I waited a few seconds until in the comments are starting blowing up.

- Hey guys, I said to the camera.
- So I wanted to answer some questions, I continue.

As I read the comments, I see a lots of questions. I read the first one.

- What's my favourite show? Humm... I think I'd have to go with Riverdale.

I read the second question.

- If you'd have to go in one place in the world, what will it be? I would go to Greece.

And so on, I read the question and answering them. Until I read this question out loud.

- Who is your crush? I started to blush like crazy.

Cause it's obviously (Y/n)...

- My crush is... (Y/n), I continue.

There... I said it. I was kind of relieved that I said that. Until people are commenting...

Username627: OMG (Y/n) IS IN THIS LIVE!!!!
Starlove9: (Y/n) IS HERE!!!
Aidanfan: I SHIP IT!!!!
Aidanlover: OMG (Y/n) SAW THE WHOLE THING!!!

WAIT!!! (Y/n) is here!?!?!? How come I never saw it!!?!? I go look and find out. OH MY GOD!!! She was on live the whole time!!

Well shit....

(Y/n) POV

Oh

My

GOD!!!!

AIDAN LIKES ME BACK!!!! I was fangirling so much. I am jumping up and down like a little girl! I was hyperventilating at the same time. After a few minutes of fangirling and hyperventilating, I got a notification. I go to my phone. My eyes are widened, Aidan has DM me. I go and look.

Aidan Gallagher: Hey....