7. Meeting The Kings

Start bij het begin

I put on a blue, green, red, black, and white tribal print romper, with a pair of Blue Giuseppe Zanotti Wedged Heels. I put on my feathered tribal earrings. I placed my hair into a messy bun. I sprayed on some perfume and that was all to it.

"I'm ready." I said walking out my closet.

"You look good baby." He said kissing my cheek.

"Thank you. Now let's go." I said grabbing my purse.

When we pulled up to his mom house Jay was sitting out front with Kurt, T, and a few others I didn't know. We walked up hand in hand.

"Zay my nigga." One of them said dapping him up. I just stood there looking.

"Trina don't act like you don't know your daddy." Jay said hugging me.

"Jay stop that shit." I said hugging him back.

"Damn he the only one get a hug?" Kurt said. I rolled my eyes and hugged him and T.

"This you, Zay?" The one that dapped him up said.

"This my finaceé Trina. Trina this my cousin A.D., Tre, and Maze." He said pointing everybody out. I said a simple hi. Moving on. Fianceé? Nigga what? Jay had a smirk on his face. What the hell so funny?

"Oh shit! Congrats Zay." Maze and the rest of them said. Fianceé? I can't get over that shit.

"Where mama, Jay?"

"She in the kitchen with Big Head and Loosey Goosey." The fuck kinda name is that? Loosey Goosey? I looked up at Zadarius.

"I'll tell you later." He whispered in my ear as we walked off. We walked in the kitchen. There was a older lady who looked to be his mom and two girls. They were helping cook. But bitch tell me why one has purple, red, and orange hair. I can't deal. I wasn't ready for that shit.

"My baby!" She said hugging Zadarius.

"Hey mama. I want you to meet somebody."

"Who?"

"This is my finaceé Trina." He said nudging me in front of him. Boy was the tension thick in this mug. If this nigga say that one more damn time.

"Nice to meet you Mrs. King." I said.

"Girl call me mama or Val. You'll be family soon." She said hugging me. Little did she know. Skittles was looking mad and the other girl was rolling her eyes.

Aw shit!

"So you can't introduce us to your girlfriend Zay?" She must be his sister because the resemble each other. I know she heard him introduce me as his fianceé, not girlfriend.

"Fianceé and no." He said sitting on a bar stool with me in between his legs.

"Zay." His mom said. He sighed. Aww he a momma's boy.

"Trina that's my sibling Tyesha." That nigga said sibling not sister. Skittles was waiting on her introduction, but she never got one. Oop!

"Since he don't have no manners this is my best friend Quayla." She said. Skittles - I mean Quayla looked at me and smirked.

"Nice to meet you both." Skittles had on some come fuck me shorts and a pink bandeau with some stripper heels. Where she going is beyond me. His sister had on something like Skittles, but she had on a pair of gold gladiator sandals instead.