Bad babysitter

MASKY

I can't believe it! Daddy has to go away again. Why does swenderman like stealing daddy away from me so much. I would've been fine with it if uncle ej was babysitting me, but he can't. Now I'm gonna be stuck with Nina the whole day, I don't like nina and I know nina doesn't like me. I don't know why, but we just don't seem to like each other. I wish daddy would stay, but I guess it's slendy's orders.

I lay on the couch with my head in daddy's lap while he strokes my hair, I want to spend as much time as I can with daddy before he goes away, I hope daddy won't be going away all the time, I can't handle that. "Kitten? Kitten! Are you ok? Your spacing out again" daddy said, shaking me slightly. "I-I'm fine daddy" I say, but daddy gives me an expecting look, he always knows when I'm lying. I sigh and tell him the truth "I don't like it when you leave...and I don't want to be left with Nina" I said, playing with the pacifier uncle jack jack got me, it's my favorite one.

Daddy sighs and kisses my nose, stroking me hair gently. "Daddy doesn't like leaving either prince, but I promise this will be the last time...and I promise if nina does anything to you than I will give her a slow and painful death." Daddy said, his voice turning scary at the part about nina. I smile and make grabby hands to daddy, causing him to chuckle and give me a hug. I love daddy so much, and he loves me. Nothing can get any better than this.

Our little moment of happiness is ruined when I hear a loud knocking at the door, followed by the same annoying voice I hate hearing. "YO HOODIE! OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR SO I CAN WATCH YOUR CUM DUMPSTER OF A BOYFRIEND!" I hear the bitch known as nina yell through the door. I whimper and bury my face in daddy's chest, my little body shaking. Daddy sighs as he strokes my hair, opening the door to let in satin's reject.

As soon as nina sees me she starts laughing which makes me shy and cuddle into daddy more. Why did god let her exist, can't she just leave me alone. "OH GOD! I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT I'M SEEING! I CAN'T WAIT TO TELL EVERYONE ABOUT THIS" I hear the witch say. I don't want the others to know, what if they make fun of me like nina is. My body shakes more as tears flood my eyes, daddy sees this and frowns, stroking my hair to keep me calm. "Listen hear nina! I called to take care of my baby boy while I'm gone, not to bully him till he cries. If you do anything to him I won't hesitate on killing you slowly and leaving your mangled corpse in the trash where it belongs." Daddy says, giving nina a glare that makes hear shiver.

"A-Alright, don't worry. We'll have fun together" nina says, patting my head. The little gestures makes me smile, maybe we will have fun.

After going through the rules with Nina daddy gives me a kiss on the forehead. "Don't worry baby, when you wake up I'll be here." Daddy says, I smile and give him a sweet kiss on the lips, hearing nina gag but not caring. All I care about is daddy.

We say our goodbyes as daddy walks out the door saying goodbye to nina. After daddy closes the door nina looks out the window, watching as daddy's drives away in his car.

"ALRIGHT YOU LITTLE SHIT, LETS HAVE SOME FUN" Nina says, grabbing me by my hair and dragging me upstairs while I scream. I guess I was wrong about us having fun together...

Thank you for reading...enjoy the cliffhanger...