Unbeknownst Overtones?

Note: Our friends don't know we're in the same house.

Graser and I were recording with Shelby and Liam.

We were playing bedwars and he had gotten five kills.

"What?! How?!", Shelby yipped stupefied.

I hadn't said a thing about it and thought of it as something casual for him to kill that number of players. It was reasonable; he's not bad he's just not always good. And he'd probably be better if he had a bow. Oh, and also I had just been killed seconds before. This was after the game.

Liam and I were unmoved by his sudden accomplishment. Unamused by the years we'd been acquainted.

"Why aren't you shocked, Stace?" he asked almost saddened that it hadn't had the same effect on me.

Liam stayed quiet but I could tell he was suspicious of his behavior, for addressing me specifically, and not him. He kept his presence hidden as he listened on moderately interested.

"Because I know you're capable. If anything it'd be insulting to be shocked", I stated coolly.

"Hey!" she shrieked into our ears. We all flinched.

I only meant to compliment him casually; I forgot Shelby was the one to be amazed by his "outlandish" skill. I was given an appropriate punishment, too bad the others also had to endure it. For the first time, I doubted my own deafening shrills as it was made apparent that I now had rivalry. And a pretty good one at that...

"Oh, sorry... that wasn't directed at you. You didn't know any better; I've known him longer so most things he does don't surprise me", I explained pushing away her fighting snarls as she likely looked offended.

"Yes, wife, listen to her. She didn't mean anything by it". H finally reacting let out a loud laugh. I cringed back slightly bothered with disapproval self-evident.

This was around the time of Harmony Hollow and his second "marriage". I couldn't really call a bit of viewer entertainment infidelity but it still felt weird. I frowned and in my mind I muttered: "Excuse you?".

"Wife", HBomb poked fun at. 

"What?" Graser questioned cluelessly. Shelby immediately understood and gave a short laugh.

"It's just funny that you never call her by her name. You just call her 'wife'..." he ended cackling.

"Oh my god..." I mused giggling. "... I never noticed!"

"Ah, yes, very funny guys...", "now let's wrap up the video, we're taking too long".

"Oh, you don't want to edit...?" H teased.

"Don't you like editing?", I interrupted.

"... Leave a rating if you enjoyed. And, uh, yeah... bye", Graser talked over us.