Sweet Sentiments

He loved her, he knew he loved her but he wouldn't tell her that. It was too early on and he wanted this to last. He cherished her audible smiles of euphoria and those pleasant happy lilts she greeted him with. Her laugh was unique and delightful. She was a pleasant girl, and he couldn't help but feel the glee that flooded through him in her presence.

He didn't deny it, he definitely cherished her soul and being. There was a sense of connection, a chemistry that abounds and abides. He hoped she felt the same. He found her to be a wonderful companion. Though he could tell she was much older, he could hear it in her voice and see it in her experience and reasoning. He didn't let this thought bother him as he took in her pleasantry. Regardless of what may happen, he was glad he had met her. He had just lost a friend months ago due to drama and she was a blessing to his grieving soul. Though it had been awhile it still ached him and ate at him. She was a pleasure to have around even if she didn't know. He soon grew close to her not quite knowing why or when.

He didn't hide his joy from her, nor his playfulness. If it gave him away he would be relieved in not having to tell her with words. He simply acted like himself, though tired at times he wouldn't fail to be overjoyed. Their fans soon began shipping and they didn't mind. They were both aware though they wouldn't mention it. Besides both had been shipped before with countless others so there wasn't anything hard to deal with. It wasn't until the second-to-last video on her series that she "accidentally" slipped and said "I'm going to miss you, Gracy... I mean Graser" for comical relief. It wasn't a surprise to him when it turned out he was her special guest, he knew there was a special spark between them though he felt honored to have the ownership of her shops.

This wasn't the end, this was only the beginning, "the beginning of a beautiful friendship".