A motive to kill

Monokuma's voice is what woke me up that morning "Good morning everyone I hope you have a wonderful day" he said energetically while he laughed.

I sighed and got up and started to stretch I didn't bother to change my clothing. Nobody would even Notice Right? I just grabbed my journal and started to walked to the dining hall to eat and meet up with the others. When I arrived I noticed only me, Amai, Koro, And Yuu where there. It wasn't to big off a deal since it was early and everyone was probably getting ready. But I was still surprised it was just us.

Since I had to wait I decided to converse with someone. "Hey Koro, can I ask some questions?" I said while readying my pencil.

Koro smiled "Sure. Go ahead"

After thinking for a bit, trying to decided what questions to ask I finally spoke up "Why do you Love history so much"

His eyes seemed to sparkle "Well my village always focused on the past we didn't want to forget the lessons are older generations gave us. You know it's so easy to get so caught up in the future and forget the past!"

I nodded "That does make sense. I'll be sure to talk to you again some other time. Hey Yuu why are you a police offer?"

Yuu responded immediately "Well I want to protect those who cannot protect themselves I used to wanna be a ninja!"

After about thirty minutes everyone had arrived and despite the situation most of us seemed to try to stay positive and act normal.
Taro was scribbling something  on a piece of paper...I'm assuming she was coming up with a design for a character.

Amai was trying to make her pancakes into a cake. By using syrup to stick them together, whipped cream as frosting, and berries as decor.

Sansa was kicking an apple around presumably pretending its a ball "And the crowd goes wild!" She cheered after kicking it through a chair.

Everyone was enjoying themselves or at least maybe that's how it seemed. "So guys maybe this won't be so bad...we have everything we could ever need" Omar said

"Pfft please I need more than these basic things!" Misaki the deva exclaimed

Omar sighed "Maybe you need some yoga and meditation to relax Misaki. Why don't you relax with me it will he—" This is when monokuma interrupted

"Puhuhuhu" Monokuma jumped down from the ceiling "I have something you need! A motive!"

"Motive?" I asked both curious and scared of what the outcome might be.

"Yup! don't make me repeat myself!" The bear giggled to himself "If someone does not kill in a week I will pick someone at random to destroy" With that In mind monokuma left. Not seeming to want to deal with us anymore.

Yuu sighed "Maybe we should wait it out then atleat one of us would die"

Misaki scoffed "Maybe you can handle dying but my fans need me! Also there are some important people here!!"

Koro nodded "Yes, I am very important in my town they need my assistance with the archives. We do not wish to forget our elders" he said while sighing.

"Why is this happening to us?" Ayuma asked sadly. She seemed to go from happy to sad whenever monokuma was around.

"I don't know!" Shota said sadly "Maybe Monokuma is possessed by a spirit?" He suggested

Okatora spoke next igniting Shota's remark  "Why me I'm not even special" he didn't seem to have confidence in himself because he didn't have a talent. No doubt he felt like a black sheep.

The calmness  had immediately broke down once Monokuma introduced his motive and now we where all in chaos
I knew deep down someone had to break the chaos, but I didn't think it was me.

Yuu yelled out "Everyone calm down we have a week to act" Finally someone taking a stance to change this mood"

Omar hummed while trying to meditate "I agree, we should all calm down....being upset will not help"

"Forget this I'm going to my room to protect this v.i.p." Misaki said while walking off to her dorm

I looked at Yuu "We need to do something we don't want everyone in chaos" I hoped he agreed.

Before Yuu could respond Omar spoke up "I agree I don't like seeing people not at peace maybe we could meditate" he suggested happily.

Finally Yuu was able to speak "I say we fight the bear" he said while wearing a serious expression.

"No according to the rules he will hurt you we can't afford to lose someone" I stated calmly

Yuu sighed "I guess your right, I'm going off to think of a solution" he walked off. Presumably to think.

Amai looked like she was about to cry "Hey Amai meditate with me!" Omar called out and went towards Amai

I don't know how he did it but he talked Amai into meditation. The next thing I know I joined them. As much as I tried it didn't help...although it did seem to help Amai "Hey guys in gunna go!" I said wanting to be alone

Omar nodded "Bye friend"

I decided to go to my room to let my feelings out. I didn't want to show weakness in front of the others.

After arriving in my room I laid on my bed and started softly crying into my pillow.  I didn't care anymore and I didn't know how long I could do this for.

It didn't take long for my thought to travel to our situation. "Why me....why us. Why a bear?" I said outloud to myself. Before eventually drifting off into sleep.