The rest of them..

A girl with short brown hair wearing a pink dress with polka dots and white apron stained with flower smiled "I'm sorry but could you be silent I'm trying to think of a new recipe it might help me destress. Before I get distracted again I shall mention my name I'm Amai Todorki the ultimate baker and I'd be happy to bake for you!" She smiled warmly.

"I'm Taro Yamada. The ultimate digital artist." A girl with blonde hair and blue eyes said. She was wearing a pretty basic outfit a white tee-shirt with black leggings. Her brown eyes where adorned with little eye bags underneath them. It looks as if she hasn't slept in a week. With the job of an animator I assume it must be quite stressful. Although she seemed to be confident as she spoke up right away when given the chance.

I continued to write down everything in my trusty notebook. Sure I never asked if I could record stuff about everyone but it's my job. I turned to a guy covered in black his hair was black his shirt was black and so on. He also had a golden cross necklace tied loosely around his neck.

"Hello...I am Shota Shinji the ultimate exorcist." He said silently, so silent I could barely hear it. He appeared to be a shy type. Or maybe he has trust issues and doesn't talk to people he has just met.

Yuu spoke up "There appear to only be five people left going through introductions was clearly a good idea!!! Now I'm picking you to be next!" He apparently had already appointed himself the leader. Although I wasn't sure if the others agree with this.

He pointed at a female. She had long dark black hair with red tips tied up in a lose bun. She was wearing what appeared to be a soccer jersey with matching pants "Yo names Sansa Geichi I'm the ultimate soccer star!"

The next person to introduce themself was a short man with short fluffy red hair and an eye patch "Ey I'm the ultimate pilot!" He said happily "Names Toshi Moko" he hummed happily

Then a girl spoke up she had rainbow hair that had clearly been dyed and was wearing a navy blue cardigan over her white T-shirt lastly she had blue jeans b "Hi I'm Nico b. Zika! The ultimate hair dresser!" Based on this statement I can guess she did her hair herself.

All that was left was three males.

The talk male with large black oversized glasses and a grey sweater vest was the next to speak "Koro Fujimori the ultimate historian nice to meet you" He said with a bow. He appeared to be the type that like to get straight to the point. Who was I to judge.

Then the guy wearing a grey turtleneck and omg stained jeans spoke up"My name is Okataro Rito " he sighed seeming bothered by something "I'm afraid I can't remember my talent" he looked down sadly. No doubt he was feeling left out.

Misaki scoffed "Thats high key suspicious I bet you know a lot about what's going on!!" She proclaimed loudly

Yuu being a police officer seemed to go by the innocent until proven guilty policy "Dont jump to conclusions" he shouted at her before easily recovering and going back to his calm composure " "Anyways I believe we have one person left!"

"That is correct!" A voice broke the akward tension between the two "my name is Meno Gawa I'm the ultimate racer" He said in a confident voucher.

It was pretty easy to tell that after all all he wore was a red body suit made out of some soft looking fabric. Probably made to keep him safe in case of a crash. with white details and a matching helmet that covered his whole head, who knows what he truly looks like.

"Okay looks like we have all been introduced" Ayuma said while straightening her golden apron. I noticed Amai walk over to Ayuma they seemed to be having a conversation. I decided to make a note of this just in case it would be needed.

Since there was tine and we didn't know what to do I decided to converse with someone too. I turned to Omar who was still meditating "How can you appear so calm in this situation" I asked him intrigued by his personality.

He opened his eyes revealing them to be a brownish color "Well..I find slow breaths and mediation to help. Would you care to join me?" He asked in a slow calm voice. I could tell he took meditation seriously.

I shook my head "No thanks maybe later I would rather observe" I smiled that was what I normally did observe.

He chuckles "Makes sense for you. In the thirty minutes I have known you you have been recording in that notebook of yours for at least half of it. That must be how you calm down! I'll admit I write in a journal before bed but I wouldn't call it something I'm good at"

"Well I am the ultimate journalist" I smiled happily "besides I'm sure your getting better" I said in hopes to make him more confident in his writing abilities.

A voice that didn't belong to anyone I know interrupted out conversation. "Testing testing 1, 2, 3 " it spoke happily despite the situation after a puff of smoke that appeared out of nowhere. some sort of robotic bear seemed to be on the stage located in the gym staring straight at us.

I was both bewildered and amazed as a journalist I've seen a lot of things but nothing like this. What exactly was going on? What is this thing? Why are we here?