••THANK YOU/MERCI••

I mean at this point, even as a writer, I'm running out of words to say and out of ways to thank you. I cannot believe we made it!!! The main Golden series... is done!

From The Golden Flower, its experimental status as my entry into Historical Fiction, its surprising success, its Watty Longlist position—all the way to this, the conclusion of it all, Maggie's story, Céleste's story, leaving the door WAY open for more adventures to come—THANK. YOU. SO. MUCH.

There will be no more Maggie & Céleste—STOP I'M GOING TO CRY—but we're NOT leaving this world. Not yet, not ever. I've got many ideas (starting with the BRAZEN series, that is already TWO books in) to follow this up with more details of these two countries—Totresia & Giroma.

I have to admit, compared to some HF writers, I didn't spend as much time researching. Why? Because I made a lot of this up. I guess, in the end, after months of defending my work, it really is Historical Fiction/Fantasy. And you know... I'm okay with that. Because regardless, I worked HARD to create it all. To use inspiration from my research, to come up with names and cities and counties/duchies/countries and customs and maps and aesthetics—IT WAS ROUGH. But I enjoyed every second of it, and can't wait to do it again.

ANYWAY, a GIANT THANK YOU to my seriously dedicated fans who have been around more or less since day one. The handful of people who, while following me on this journey, have actually become friends as well as loyal readers. YOU ALL ROCK. You've been here spamming comments & voting & laughing/crying/screaming with me as we follow these girls and their story... and I'm telling you now, if this thing ever gets published... you're getting legit shout-outs. THANK YOU (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE, yo)

AND DON'T YOU WORRY, I'm working on a sort-of direct sequel to this series, in someone else's point-of-view... should I make you wait to find out who?

Or make you guess who it is?

Or not say a word and let you suffer?

It would be like me...

OKAY FINE

It's Cordelia!!!! YAY! Cordelia's story will pick up after all this, likely 1800 or 1801... and I'm still brewing/researching the story so stay tuned (you'll get the BRAZEN books in the meantime!!)

So... in conclusion... ONWARD TOWARD NEW ADVENTURES

Oh, and uh, there are more chapters, so DON'T LEAVE YET

PLEASE

K, thanks.