•WELCOME BACK!•

YOU ARE ACTUALLY HERE AGAIN?!? No, but like, seriously??

Well... welcome back! Our LAST •WELCOME BACK• chapter (in this series, at least) & it's actually a bit bittersweet, isn't it?

Again, and as usual, before we go any further, I MUST thank you for still being on board, for still following me no matter how much you predict everything that's gonna happen—or how much it surprises you and rocks your world!

ALSO, SPOILERS TO COME, So.... don't read any further if you're not caught up!

WELP.

Our Maggie, our flower, our Golden Girl, our Duchess-mistress, our Princess...
... IS NOW A QUEEN?!

Okay so, not quite yet. She's Queen regent—In Giroma, women aren't really supposed to rule on their own; the only exception being Pauline, when Romain was a baby. She still had a staff of men to basically tell her what to do, and since they all knew it was temporary... they allowed it.

BUT here comes Prudence, slamming her fists down on the table like
WHAT.
I AM RULING.
Deal with it.

She's gonna encounter her fair share of crap, and gonna meet her fair share of idiots, and be in a fair share of danger at basically all times, SO I HOPE that provides some interesting action for ya.

AS FOR Céleste—well, she's in for some adventures of her own. BUT she's separated from her beloved and... HOW is that gonna go?

Read on, friends.