15

I know Moe didn't wanna talk to me but I needed to explain myself. I got so caught up in her that I just forgot about Keonte. Ugh I liked Moe a lot and I knew this was gonna be bad for me. I hurt her and she has already been hurt so many times. I exhaled deeply as I walked to her house and went to knock on her door. I got no answer or nothing, so she's ignoring me or she isn't home. I had tried to call her but I think she blocked me cause when I send her a message they pop up green. I guess she didn't want to be bothered but I just need her to listen for a minute. She's so damn stubborn at times but I don't blame her. I don't even know why I wasted my time coming over here. She was done with me for good and probably hated me, I'll take that hate though cause I deserve it. Before I left some girl walked up to me and I was like who the fuck is this. "Excuse me is that house for sell", she asked pointing to the house next to Moe's. "Oh I don't know I just came to talk to someone but they are avoiding me", I replied. "Damn sounds like it was bad, look I know you don't know me but would you like to talk about over drinks", the girl asked. I nodded my head yes.

We were now sitting at a bar and grill and I had spilled everything out about me and Moe. She looked shocked but never once came out her mouth to judge me. She told me about her and some girl she fucked up with so I guess she understood. I didn't even know an hour went pass and we decided to leave. She took me back home and I gave her my number, because I could use a friend. She made me feel secure and open to tell her about my situation. She waved me goodbye and I walked into my house. I wanted to see Moe but I know that she was done for good. I missed her and I feel terrible for lying and than making her look stupid. I got startled cause somebody was at my door. I looked out and it was that girl I didn't even get her name. "Hey I never got to tell you my name by the way", she said when I opened the door. "Jayla my name is Jayla." She smiled and I cleared my throat cause I swear I heard that name before. Maybe I'm tripping and this can be a different person. "So do you know someone name Moe", I asked curiously. "No I don't I'm new here, I rarely know anyone", she said sounding truthfully. Okay I believed her so I welcomed her in my home. "You have to excuse me I been tryna contact Moe all day", I said.

"Is that the name of the girl you fucked up with", Jayla asked. "Yes it is and I feel terrible", I said with a sad face. "Damn she sounds like a keeper from what you told me", she said. I poured us a glass of wine and we sipped while we talk. Her phone rang and she excused herself and she came back looking relieved. "Hey I have to go but next time we shall do this, remember you have my number", she said sliding her phone in her pocket. I nodded my head to agree and I really hope I made a friend lol. I let her out and closed my door and texted Moe to see if we can talk. Hopefully she will get tired of my messages and calls and finally give up. After Jayla left I made my way over to Moe's house hoping I would catch her. She had just pulled in her drive way when I made it and she shot me a look like wtf are you doing here. I didn't blame her but I just didn't want any bad blood between us we been knowing each other too long to ruin a friendship. I guess that's my fault though because I was never honest with her smh. I feel like I hate myself but I would at least still like to be her friend. "Wassup Brenda what you want shordy", Moe said with a lot of anger in her voice.