11

I was pounding Brenda pussy and no lie her shit good as fuck. I know ima have a hard time pulling out but shit I'm tryna fall asleep in the pussy. Her shit was wet as fuck and my strap almost about to slide out of her. I continued to beat the pussy up some more than I let her sit on me reverse cow girl style. I loved that position I could really go ape shit in her pussy now. I grabbed her hair and she worked my strap real well. She was going crazy on my shit and you couldn't hear nothing but the bed squeaking, her wet ass pussy and her moans. You could also hear our skin slapping together as well. Damn I haven't had no good sex like this in a minute. This was the best feeling to me, to be up in some wet pussy again. I groaned out a few cuss words when she started bouncing on my strap. "Fuck baby damn what you tryna do to me", I said. "I'm just tryna fuck you good daddy", she said so damn seductively. I smacked her ass while I grabbed her by the waist and I slammed her down on my strap. I held onto her waist with a good grip and pushed myself deeper into her. She rode my strap like crazy and was moaning louder now. She grabbed her breasts and was playing with her nipples. Damn I wish I could bust in her.

I removed her hands from her boobs and placed mine there and pleasured her. I was still stroking her pussy and feeling on her erect nipples. With every grind I wanted to go insane inside of her pussy. "Daddy, daddy, daddy", she chanted as she bounced harder on my strap. "Oh my gosh baby I'm bout to buss ugh ffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuucccccccckkkkkkkk", I shouted out. When I caught my nut I kept going so that I could catch another nut. This time I slowed down because my shit is throbbing against this harness. "After you catch two more nuts I wanna please you baby", Brenda said. I agreed and told her I had no problem with that at all. I liked getting head and I was already excited down there just cause I was fuckin Brenda. I caught my last nuts and stop pumping inside of her, at first I didn't want to but I knew I had to. She just felt so good but she was right about her being a magical unicorn. That pussy hit different when it's rare and when she wanna fuck you back lol. Anyways she was giving us both a break before she snacked on me next. I was anxious to see how her head would be because I haven't had any good head in a minute. Hopefully she do it right and don't go so fast. I was always picky about my head cause females don't be doing it right half of the time.

My pussy throbbed at the thought of getting some head and feeling her tongue. I laid back and relaxed while she kissed all over me. Her eyes looked at mine and they were so full of lust. She was now in between my thighs and I was nervous asf. I don't even know why but shit she was real close to my vagina. I could feel her breathe on it and that did things to me. I than felt her tongue flick across my clit. I calmed down some after she placed a few more flicks across my clit. "Mmm damn daddy you're so wet for mami", she said turning me on even more. The more she dirty talked me, the more I wanted to fuck the shit outta her. I got wet as fuck and than she went to work on my pussy. "Oh my god babe fuck", I groaned out gripping her hair. I began to grind my pussy on her tongue, feeling the sensations on my clit. I know I was gonna fuck the shit outta her face and I was gonna leave it a mess. I hope she's prepared because down there get so excited. I was fuckin her tongue really good and I still hadn't bust a nut yet. I was gonna show off after she showed me what her tongue game was about. I was moaning like a bitch now and cussing like a sailor. My legs started shaking and I bust a few more nuts until I couldn't take no more.