6

It was a quarter til 11 and I was wondering if Moe was okay but than I saw her headlights. I hope whatever she had to take care of went okay for her. I was glad it wasn't too late or I would have left lol but nah. She smiled at me but she looked down like a sad puppy. "Are you okay Moe you don't look to good", I asked. "My mom was fighting with her boyfriend and he hit her so my brother shot him and disappeared", Moe said. She looked worried and I knew she cared a lot about her family especially her mom. "So did you try to call him", I asked rubbing her back. "Yeah his phone going to voicemail but we got some people coming to clean the house of all evidence and we just need to find that gun so he won't get locked up. My mama can't defend for herself all the time so it was self defense. Hell she should have poisoned his ass, trifling ass bitch. Good thing her eye will go down in a couple of days if she keeps using that potato on it." She sighed and grabbed the blunt off the table she had left and sparked up. She was about to go outside until I told her it was cool to smoke in here. I didn't mind the smoke I just wanted her to calm down. She smiled at me and thanked me for being here.

I wouldn't even leave her alone to deal with what she's dealing with. She finished the blunt and put it out and I could tell she was more relaxed. I really hope her brother is gonna be okay but I'll be here for her. Her phone started to ring and she declined whoever was calling her. Must not have had been important because she look agitated after seeing the person's name pop up on the screen. She rubbed her temple and went into the kitchen to retrieve something. She came back with a bottle of wine and just one glass. "Do you want a sip", she asked and I nodded yes because I love wine. She poured me a glass and I thanked her and she drunk out of the bottle. I would stop her but she has a lot going on and I don't want to upset her even worse. "After this wine can I give you a massage", I asked curiously. "Hell yeah it's definitely most needed please", she said sounding excited. "Okay well go lay on your bed and take off your shirt and bra", I said. She hopped up taking her shirt off as she ran upstairs to her bedroom. Damn even her back muscles and back tattoo was sexy as fuck. I finished my wine off and even gulped some out of the bottle. I wanted to be tipsy like her but she was tryna get drunk drunk. I sighed walking upstairs and I went in the room to her.

She gave me some type of massage oil and I began to do my magic. She was cooing as I worked my hands on her back and her shoulders. I also got her arms and I did this for the next hour. She was quiet and her eyes was closed so I knew I put her to sleep. She needed to sleep to get her mind off tonight. I removed my clothes and got in the bed besides her and looked at her. She was so damn fine sleeping and she looked so peaceful. I rubbed her arms and she felt so soft, I liked everything about her ugh. I bit my lip and laid back with Moe on my mind. I spread my legs wide and began to please myself. I inserted one finger inside of my already wet pussy. I bit down on my lip as I played with myself. The more I thought about Moe the more wetter and deeper I got than I put two fingers inside of me. I wish it was her fingers and her tongue pleasing me. Maybe some other time but right now I'll do the job myself. And it was feeling so good but I felt Moe stir in her sleep and I hope that my pussy wasn't too loud. It was soaked as fuck so I know she probably heard it in her sleep that's why this freaky ass motherfucker is smiling. I continued on playing with myself until I came all over my fingers.