Chapped Lips

Ever since she reached her teenage years, Y/N has spent a good amount of money buying a lot of lip products for her chapped lips. She's even seen quite a number of dermatologists for it, but nothing prescribed to her ever seemed to work.

Y/N sighs in front of the mirror, struggling to open the package encasing her newly bought lip balm. Huffing in annoyance, she ends up ripping the whole packaging. Carefully removing the cap, she sees that the color of the balm was light blue, before twisting it from the bottom and applying it on her lips.

"Oh, is that the new one? Which makes that, what? Your eleventh lip balm of the month?" Y/N rolls her eyes as Thomas, her best friend, enters the room.

"Oh, shut up will you. And for your information, it's only the tenth." Y/N raises a hand, flipping him off when he starts laughing at her.

"What flavor is that?" Thomas suddenly whispers in her ear, placing a hand on her shoulder, making Y/N almost jump out of her skin.

"Christ, Tom!" Y/N holds a hand to her wildly beating heart, before punching Thomas on the shoulder.

"Ow! I was just asking!" Thomas pouts, rubbing his now sore shoulder.

"You could've asked me that without scaring the crap out of me! And if you really must know, it's mint." Y/N says, rolling her eyes, clearly annoyed at Thomas.

"Can I try it?" Thomas asks, eyes moving back and forth between her face and to the lip balm in her hand.

"Uh, sure?" Y/N raises an eyebrow at Thomas, before reluctantly handing him the balm.

But Thomas had another idea. He kissed her right on her mint covered lips instead.

"Holy crap, it is mint." Thomas whispers, his voice barely audible as he pulls away.

They both sat there in silence, Y/N had long since stopped breathing, her eyes wide, staring at him.

It doesn't take another minute before Thomas realizes what he's done, his eyes also widening before he let's out a small squeak, which in another situation, would've made Y/N laugh. But unfortunately, not in this one.

At that moment, the both of them were sure that they were probably blushing from head to toe.

"W-well, mint tastes good." Thomas stutters out, wishing for the ground to just swallow him whole, before turning around and sprinting his way out of the room, leaving Y/N confused and raising a hand to her lips.

***

This is literally my life story, well except for the kissing part. Just the chapped lips part lmao.

Part 2 anyone? And btw, I was inspired to write this drabble because we've reached 30k reads! Thank you so much! 🤭

We love y'all thirty thousand! ❤️😭

~tommysngstr x TBSFAdmins