Tease

It had already been a few weeks since Thomas had started teasing you.

Even though there were times that he basically annoyed you too much, you couldn't deny the fact that you were both attracted to each other.

It was your friends who first noticed the attraction between you two.

Maybe that was because you were always bantering with one another in the most silliest of ways.

Today was just a normal day at your house, when Thomas sauntered inside the living room, a candy bar in his hand, ready to give you your daily dose of teasing.

"Hey." He pokes you on the side, while happily munching on his snack.

"Why don't you crawl back up in the hole you came out from?" You mutter, trying to focus on working on your laptop.

"Come on, baby. Don't be like that." You rolled your eyes, when he started pouting and acting like a kid.

You didn't answer, your eyes focusing on the screen and your hands never stopped typing.

"You know you love me! You wanna kiss me, don't you? You wanna hug me right now!" You hear Thomas say mockingly, making you scoff at his antics.

You were starting to get a bit irritated, when you decided to give him a taste of his own medicine.

You slowly leaned in towards him, as if you were about to kiss him, which automatically shut him up.

Thomas practically froze, before closing his eyes and leaning in expectantly.

You smirk, staring at his face for a few seconds, before grabbing his hand and biting off a small portion of his candy bar.

You return back to working at the same time that he opened his eyes and realizes what just happened.

You watch as he stares back and forth at his candy bar and at you, his face transforming into the most ridiculous looking pout that you have ever seen.

"You can't just do stuff like that!" Thomas bursts out in outrage, his whole face turning beet red.

"And you can?" You ask, raising an eyebrow, making him shut his mouth.

"No, but you just can't just play with a man's pure heart!" Thomas mumbles, like a kid in tantrum.

You shake your head, grabbing him by the neck and lightly pressing your lips together.

You couldn't help but laugh when Thomas lets out a small squeak, before blushing even more furiously.

You were about to say something, when you suddenly heard a harsh whisper from just outside the door.

"Come on, Dylan. Pay up! I told you she was going to be the one to make the first move."

***

Honestly, I crack myself up 😂 Feel free to comment down any requests 👌🏻

~tommysngstr x