Photographs

Thomas was scrolling through old photos on his phone's gallery. He was quite surprised to find that almost all of the pictures were either of you or with you. He smiled as he swiped through each photo.

But that smile was wiped off of his face when a thought suddenly occurred to him.

I think I'm in love with her.

Tom's eyes widened, as he suddenly struggled how to breathe. Like, what even is air?

"Oh My God. Oh God, Oh My God." Thomas kept whispering to himself, as he ran both of his hands through his hair.

"Why? What happened?" Tom's eyes widened, when he heard her voice.

Speaking of the freaking Angel.

"I—It's nothing." He mumbles, giving her a half-assed smile, trying to reassure her.

"Seriously, Tommy. What is it?" Thomas couldn't help but smile, looking at her worried face.

Why does he even bother? He already knew that he can't hide anything from her.

"Actually, there is something." Thomas pauses, taking in a deep breath. "I think I'm falling for someone."

She freezes, staring at him, and at that instant, she felt a twinge of displeasure pass through her.

Thomas looks at her, not understanding the different emotions that passed over her face.

"Damn. She must be a special person to make emotionless Thomas fall in love." She breaks the silence, smiling at him, but it wasn't her normal smile. Her lips curved, but the smile didn't reach her eyes.

"Yeah, real special." Thomas says softly, sighing, with his eyes lingering on her face.

If you only knew.

***

~tommysngstr