ғɪɴʀᴀʟ ʀᴏᴜʟᴀᴄᴀsᴇ || sᴀᴠɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ

Start from the beginning

"That damn old man! He's making you an errand boy!"

'Well I'm really his errand boy...' he thought while sweatdropping.

"You don't need to go here you know (Name), you can wait for me in the headquarters instead"

"No! Your arrogant idiot brother of yours might mock you again!" You reprimanded to which only Finral sighed.

He knows it well since you were kids. You've been defending him from his brother even to his family. Your parents and his were friends, making you and the two brothers were able to meet. Your parents were treating Finral and Langris as their son too and vice versa. Although they knew how Finral's magic doesn't have any attributes, they still haven't changed to how they treat the oldest son of the Vaude family. That's why Finral was really thankful for you and your parents, it seems that they're his real parents rather than his. He even swore that he will protect you and your family to show his gratitude for being kind to him.

However, it's actually the opposite. You were the one who has been protecting him all this time, he was frustrated at the fact that he can't protect you just how he seems to be. You're still even defending him from Langris' prejudice towards him. If he even can't handle his brother on his own, how can he even protect you just like what he swore to your family?

"(Name), you don't have to defend me from Langris, I can handle myself" he said seriously and your eyebrows met.

"You're always saying that but you weren't! You're still thinking that your inferior towards that midget Langris! Have you even get rid of that kind of thinking of yours?!" You scowled, grabbing his collar to which he went hysteric. You released him from your grasp violently then glared daggers at Finral making him quiver.

"That's what I hated from you Finral, you're always caging yourself that Langris was ahead of you. Yes, I know that bastard has this powerful magic than yours but... you also need to think that you can have your own way of fighting with that magic of yours." turning your heels to leave, you look over your shoulders and speak again.

"Think about it Finral, improve yourself. Know first how you can fight with your magic, understand yourself."

That's the last thing you said to him before leaving him behind. The spatial magic-user was frozen, still not moving an inch after you left him. He was comprehending your words that you said, it's similar to what their captain had said to him. That his magic has it's own way on the battlefield, he unconsciously smiled when he remembered that.

You really know how to motivate him, aren't you?

•••

It's been a week since you haven't seen Finral and his comrades (well except for Gordon who was left behind). The reason is, they went to a mission that the Wizard King appointed them to. You were baffled to why all of them should come, is it that really dangerous? But after that week, the Black Bulls were now back to their base with Asta's arms being injured. You were worried at the boisterous boy but he merely assured you that he's fine.

Although you're a member of the Blue Rose Knights, that doesn't hinder your friendship towards Finral and his comrades. Truth to be told that every Blue Rose Knights members have this thinking that women are superior towards men. Especially the Captain was a strong and independent woman. Same as Sol, who was so devoted to her, calling her Sis despite Charlotte kept reminding her that she should call her 'Captain'.

While you were having a sweet time alone in Castle Town, a loud explosion grabbed your attention and all the townspeople. You heard the people screaming and magics that's been blasted. Someone was intruding, you thought, nevertheless you didn't hesitate to come where the chaos was.