12. Different

Mulai dari awal

"Shut up and get lost from here. Anyway its so hot and I am getting irritated with the temperature here and you are here to add stars to the condition." Sarcastic much?

"Ofcourse it will be hot afterall I am standing here." I gave her a smug look.

"Don't give much important to yourself. You are no hero here." She rolled her eyes, walking towards the refrigerator to keep what she cooked in the fridge for it to cool.

"Anyway did Aunt Rizwana talk to you about Shazia's engagement ceremony?" I inquired her, sitting on the countertop.

"No she didn't." She looked at me. "Also why would she inform me? She clearly hates me. Remember?" She said mixing the ingredients for making the syrup of the pudding.

"No, she doesn't hate you." I spoke in a soft tone. "She also told me a half an hour ago that tomorrow is Shazia's engagement ceremony so she asked to get ready." I informed her.

"WHAT?! DO WE HAVE TO ATTEND?" She queried. Why so hyper?

"Isn't it obvious." I uttered with a bored face, the look which I got from her after I said that was enough for me to die. She glared at me so bad.

"Awww. . . You two are really realtionship goals." Zara came rushing into the kitchen where I and Mira were sitting and standing respectively.

Why people find us goals? Seriously get your brains check. Enemy goals? Yes. Couple goals? Heck no!

"Huh? No, we were just discussing about Shazia's engagement ceremony." Mira turned towards Zara.

"Oh yaa. What are you wearing Bhabhi (sister-in-law)?" Zara implored Mira who was still making the syrup for her dessert. How slow she is!

Now you have problem with that too?

I have problem with her whole existence.

Idiot.

Mira instantly glared at me I guess I thought out loud but she ignored and answered Zara.

"I don't know Zara. We were not inform beforehand and I have nothing to wear." Her lips formed a pout as she explained her problem. So cute uhh. . . Did I say cute? NO. . . no I mean. . umm. . . a brute ya a brute.

"Ohhooo. . . What Mira? You can always wear my dresses. Yours and mine size is same infact you are slimmer than me." Zara offered. Ya she could do that.

"Thank you so much Zara. That really means a lot." Mira thanked her. "Cause then I had to go to the mall, buy dress and all. I just hate shopping."

"Welcome. But how how could you hate shopping?!" Mira just shrugged on Zara's word as Zara looked quite impressed.

" Anyway let's go and let you choose which of my dress you want. Okay?" Zara looked at Mira with eyes filled with excitement.

"No. . . Actually I am making this pudding. Why don't you choose anyone of your dress and give it me?" Mira insisted.

"Its not even one day since you came and you are already working. Please let me help you."

"No-no its almost done. You go and do me a favour by choosing a dress for me."

"But what about your choice?" Zara spoke in disdain. She seemed to be in deep thoughts. "Yes I'll take Ibrahim Bhai (brother) with me he will, ofcourse, know about your likes and dislikes." Mira snickered at her sentence but recovered it by coughing.

We both looked at each other and then at Zara. I don't anything apart from her full name and here Zara is asking me about her dislikes and likes. I know one thing which she dislikes, that is me.

"C'mon Bhai let's go." Zara dragged me outside when Aunt Rizwana came looking for Zara.

"Zara your Dad is calling you." Aunt Rizwana instructed Zara.

I also walked outside to see Zara already standing there. She literally dragged me with her. Wasn't she supposed to meet her father?

"Didn't you meet your Dad? He was calling you." I questioned her.

"I already met. Now I'll show dresses and choose one for your wife." She gushed, dragging me towards her room.

Where am I stuck?!

We entered her room and man I tell you all the dresses were scattered in her whole room. You could start up your new business by selling all the clothes.

"So Bhai which color Bhabhi likes?" To be honest I knew nothing about Mira's likes.

"Peach." The first colour which came in my mind as soon as I thought of what could Mira's favourite colour could be. I just guessed it because according to her personality and how much I know about her she would like this colour.

"Hmm. . . Interesting choice. But her choice got little bad in choosing you." Zara laughed. Her mine bond was very close. I always looked at her as my little sister and she is one to me.

"What did you just say?" I asked, raising my eyebrows at her.

"Nothing. Let's see if I have peach colour dresses." She turned towards her closet and started rummaging in it.

She took out a pretty peach coloured gown type dress. Hmm. Perfect for Mira. Maybe she won't like it also. But who cares? I did my job.

"Ya this will look good on her. Finalise this one." I confirmed. "Now may I go?" I asked her eagerly, to which she nodded.

I was walking back to the room when I glance in the kitchen to see Mira setting the plates on the table. Fights with me the whole day but now doing all the work just for the sake of my parents and me. Even though she doesn't say this I know she does all the work only because she doesn't want to be rude.

She surely is different.

Asalamwalaikum and hello people!! How was Ibrahim's PoV? Comment and don't forget to vote by clicking on the star icon. Until then thank you, bye, AllahHafiz and take care ^_^

Also, do tell me your favourite part of the chapter.

CHAPTER PUBLISHED ON: 26/04/19