-18-

Let's start....

Omm reach the park and wait for tej or his goons...

It's evening and sun is about to set... Park is empty... Omm still had some bandage and feel weak...

Police hide there and waiting for tej... Yash also hide outside of park...

Aditi's parents came from USA after hearing the news... They live at the farm house with gayatri(omm's mom)  all are worried ...

Ommkara is so tensed and worried for gauri and aditi...

After 2 hour...
Police and omm was waiting from so long but there is no sign of tej...

Omm had a phone given by the police...
Its ring...
Omm see it's a new number.. He receive it...

"Hello"

"How dare you ommkara.... You cheat me again"

It's tej...
Before he came he send his some goons who find yash outside of tha park and inform tej..
Tej figure out everything and angry on ommkara...

Rit now he is in front off aditi and gauri and talking to omm on phone...

Aditi is too scared to see his anger... Gauri hug her tight and try console her...

"He... Hello"

Omm signal police and all officer came near omm.. He on phone speaker because he knew tej caught them..

"What do you think ommkara... I don't know anything... You came with police right... Now you will pay for it"

Omm gulp in fear... Yash also come there...

"Tej... Please I beg to you.... Please leave gauri and aditi.... I will give you what you want"

Yash pleaded with teary eyes...

"I already told you I want only ommkara but you cheated me... I am not a fool... To trap in your plan"

Tej said in anger... His voice was so dangerous that yash and omm is worried...

"You want me rit... Please forgive us for this time... I will come... "

"Now I don't want anything... You destroyed my all dreams ommkara... Now you will pay for it... I will kill gauri and aditi... Then you will never live in peace due to guilt"

Tej shout...
Aditi hug gauri more in fear
..

"G... Please do something"

"Calm down AD"

Gauri said.

In park..

"No... No please please please I beg to you please leave them... Please"

Ommkara pleaded...

"Tej please.... For god sake please leave them... They are innocent... I will give you all the property"

Yash said.

"Ohh... I feel sad for both of you.. But I can't leave them alive.... But I have an idea"

Tej pause for few seconds...

"Ommkara... Do you want them alive"

"Yes"

"Then let's play a game"

"Game? "

Ommkara is confused..

"I can leave only one girl... It's aditi or gauri.... choice is yours... So say then.. Whom you want.... aditi or gauri "

Omm is shock... How can he choose one of them... Gauri is his love and aditi is innocent... She is not involved in all this...