-9-

(The first chappy of rikara historical story "THE KING OF LOVE AND QUEEN OF WAR" is updated... Thank you so much to all.. I am really glad that you all interested... I hope you guys like it)

Back to this story....

Morning....
Gauri woke up with a smile......
She sat on bed and see towards the window....

She get up and go to the balcony... Aditi is still sleeping....
She stretch her hands....

But suddenly she saw ommkara in the garden.... Yesterday incident comes to her mind... When omm push her... She is sure that he try to push her...

Gauri already face many wrose situation in her life... So she also little like her grandfather....
She didn't trust anyone easily...

Her mother's bodyguard kill her in front of gauri eyes... She is also fight with her life at that time...
That incident make her more strong... She never fear to anyone...

She decided to talk with omm...

She came to the garden... Omm stood and smoking... His back face to her...

Gauri just shock to see the floor... There is lots of cigarette sticks... May be more than 3 pocket he smoked...

She just angry and come in front of him... Omm see her but silent....
One cigarette is in his mouth...

Gauri snatch that stick from his mouth and through on floor...
Omm see towards in confusion...

"Don't you know... Cigarette is cause of cancer... How you smoke like this"

Gauri said angrily..

Omm look at her in confused... But then he again put a cigarette stick in his mouth...

Gauri again snatch it and through...

"Don't you listen me... Stop smoking"

Gauri said strictly...

"Why you care"

Omm reply with same tone.
Gauri is little bit shock...
Yes ..why she care... She confused...

Again omm put a cigarette in his mouth.... Gauri about to snatch it again but omm hold her wrist tightly and see her with anger... Gauri also see his eyes... Her hand is near his chest...