Extra: Behind the scenes 4

Comincia dall'inizio

(Note: Do you remember that in the extras I said that you could only feel Dream's aura if you were on top of him?)

PJ went away very worried, decided to make see the soul of Dream and after doing it, he was amazed to see that soul turned into a black apple with a small gold inverted heart. After leaving his astonishment, he reviewed his statistics, seeing that it explained that his soul was 70% contaminated and 30% pure, which explained why he couldn't feel his aura at a normal distance.

Gradient: Hey, PJ, Swap!Chara says that- What the fuck are you doing?

PJ looked at his brother and then turned to Dream.

PJ: I was observing his soul, wherever Ink sent Dream to, his soul became contaminated and he became 70% corrupt and because of that, his aura is not detectable.

Gradient approached his brother, carefully observing the dreamer's statistics. Then he was shocked to read a special part.

Gradient: Cursed bastard, son of a bitch.

PJ: What do y-?

Gradient: Ink raped Dream.

PJ stared at Gradient, thinking it was a terrible joke, but the seriousness of his brother made him understand that it was not a joke. He fixed his gaze on the statistics, looking for how he knew such information and when he saw the section where he had that information, his jaw almost fell. He immediately closed the information on Dream, and walked away from the bed, breathing like a caged animal and wanting to explode with anger.

Gradient: Did you want to hate Ink more than you already did?

PJ: It's a damn being bastard and malefic. That guy is worse than any UnderWorld or TortureTale monster.

Δ Two weeks later - In a random universe Δ

Error was warned of the "surprise attack" planned by Ink and the other Sanses and Papyruses, all the Bad Guys were prepared, along with the Charas and Swap!Frisks that would fight. The other 22 universes and part of Undertale that were against Ink, were prepared to receive the wounded, if they survived.

Error arrived at the new AU created by Ink, and was immediately received by an explosion of ink, blinding him momentarily. The second he felt the ink, he used a mini device given by DanceTale!Alphys and literally called his entire army composed of all the Bad Guys, the Charas and Swap!Frisks, along with Blue and appeared in the AU. The "good guys" were shocked for a few seconds until Swap!Papyrus growled.

Swap!Papyrus: I feel sick to be your brother, Blue.

Blue: The feeling is mutual, Papyrus.

The battle started immediately, bad against good gave all their potential. The attacks didn't stop, and not much battle was enough to recharge Nightmare!Sans, which was starting to lose incredibly because Ink was throwing arrows of ink that then became arrows of light.

The Charas and Swap!Frisks dodged all attacks but they weren't too fast and on several occasions the attacks succeeded. Blue was not far behind, he also received several attacks and he attacked but was not strong enough.

As time passed, the bad guys were losing. There was no dead on either side, but the bad guys lost by far. After 40 minutes of the battle started, the Bad Guys and company were almost defeated in their entirety and suddenly, an announcement left them almost paralyzed.

Lust!Sans: Hey! Admire the guardian of the positive feelings that betrayed us!

All turned to see the skeleton of the most perverted AU, said skeleton held with one hand Dream's neck, the latter was trying to escape unsuccessfully from the grip but was in vain. The mind of the bad guys was going at a thousand per hour, mostly Swap!Frisk wanted to know how the fuck they found Dream if Error and Blue made sure to hide him perfectly, the other Charas and Swap!Frisk wanted to know how the guardian ended up that state and Blue together with Error were with a face total defeat.

They listened to the gaster blasters activate, and waited for their certain death; but suddenly a huge tentacle appeared and shattered all the gaster blasters, leaving everyone in total shock. They turned their gaze to the guardian of positive feelings, which surprisingly was with his sockets totally black and a black viscosity came out of his eyes.

Suddenly, his hands turned into black claws and he got free from Lust's grip, placing himself in front of the bad guys, in a defensive position. All the good guys began to panic, walking away from them all, the bad guys blinked several times to make sure it was not a hallucination.

Everything was silent until Dream activated the gaster blasters, at that moment, Blue and Error made a withdrawal gesture and opened portals to the 23 universes that would help them. Without hesitation, all the bad guys crossed and left Dream with the good ones (Note: And everyone already knows what Dream did).

Δ MedicalTale Δ

The Bad Guys, along with Error, Blue and some Swap! Frisks were in a huge room in the lab of Medical!Alphys, Medical!Sans helped the Swap!Frisks with their wounds, while the others helped the Bad Guys.

Medical!Papyrus: But what a group of raw monsters.

Blue: You don't say it.

SoulFellSwap!Frisk: How is it that Dream looked like that?

The inhabitants of MedicalTale left for a second their jobs and looked at the human with astonishment, then fixed their eyes on the skeletons and humans who battled.

Blue: About two weeks ago we found Dream in that state. He was very hurt and lucky he was still alive.

SwapFell!Frisk: Aaah! That bastard of Ink!

Medical!Undyne: Don't mention that name, it makes me want to throw up.

Medical!Toriel: With all due respect... Undyne is right.

While they continued receiving medical attention, Error and Blue commented about where Dream was, avoiding from the story what the Bad Guys did, and the leader of the Bad Guys, Nightmare!Sans, was analyzing the events. He didn't understand something, how was it impossible for him to feel his brother's aura?

Δ One day almost two after Δ
== A few moments after the announcement of the recoding, Residence of Error ==

Everyone was analyzing whether recoding would work. They were anxious and nervous, in that PJ gets up from his seat to announce something.

PJ: If this recoding doesn't work, I want to tell you that Dream was brutally raped by Ink. Okay, I already said it.

PJ sat down again, leaving the Bad Guys, Error, Blue, Geno and Fresh in total shock. Nightmare!Sans teleported to a random place in that universe and in all anger, he screamed until he almost lost his voice.

<And that's all about the behind the scenes. The last thing was not so important, that's why I did not put it>
<I will put three alternative endings, that is, three final assumptions that could have happened>