Chapter 5: Next moves and new players

Start from the beginning

The video they sent to the public, rather Aeolia's message to Remnant is now finished, their screen is blooming of news about them.

Alex: *chuckles* Now we are the top news of every 4 kingdoms of Remnant.

Nicolas: *snickers* The reformation has began. And most of them, including the council, may not believe we may not pull off our mission.

Jane: Brother, *Becker looks to her* do you think they will understand our objective?

Becker: *shrugs* I don't know Jane. People will see us in different perspective. Some will see us as saviors or guardians, and some will see us as enemies, and a threat.

Miguel: *coughs *coughs* Atlas kingdom.

Sumeragi: Becker is right, the whole Remnant will either see us as a ally or enemy. We all signed up for this role and we reform Remnant with the Gundams

Y/N: Nice motivating speech Miss Sumeragi, you know, if your going to retire anytime, a motivational speaker fits you.

The crew laughs at Y/N's humorous joke, despite they were little bit surprised at Y/N"s humorous side, never see that before.

Sumeragi: *jokingly* Excuse me? I'm still young.

The crew chuckles at her response.

Sumeragi: I will plan our tactical forecast and the others will help looking for your designated area. You may leave now.

Nicolas: All right everyone. Let's do our task before Miss Sumeragi gave us new missions.

Y/N: The sharpshooter is right. Let's move.

Sumeragi: Before that, Jane and Nicolas, you already have a mission ready for both of you.

Jane: Wow that's quick Miss Sumeragi.

???: Because we have to act faster now, since it has began.

Everyone looks at the source of the voice to reveal...

Y/N: Wang Liu Mei?

Alex: Wow your early today.

Becker: You sure got here quickly.

Wang Liu Mei: After all, Celestial Being's ideals can be demonstrated by actions.

Jane: She's right thou.

Nicolas: So! What's for our Miss Wang Liu Mei?

Wang Liu Mei: Time for your 2nd mission!

Y/N: *looks to Miss Sumeragi* So the rest of us is in stand by then?

Sumeragi: Affirmative. The rest will be in stand by. I will take care of your missions. Your are all dismissed.

*At Beacon academy*