Chapter 5: Next moves and new players

CUE THE INTRO!

(0:00 - 0:03) The Scene begins as Gundam 00 dives in the kingdom of Vale.

(0:04 - 0:12) Then the 5 other gundams starts following Gundam 00 as Sunrise takes over the Vale.

(nee konna katachi no deai shika nakatta no?)The scene changes as the younger version of Y/N holding his necklace.

(kanashii ne) The scene changes as Y/N still holds the necklace and lays on the gundam 00's chest.

(anata ni shindemo ayamete) The scene changes as the younger version of Pyrrha holds her necklace

(hoshiku mo nai) The scene changes as Pyrrha holds the necklace in the rooftops of beacon as the rest of team JNPR patted her shoulder.

(onegai) The scene continues as both Y/N and Pyrrha looks in the sky, thinking each other.

(unmei sae nomikomare) The scene changes as everyone looked in the darkness and new Grimm are coming out.

(shizumisou na umi e to) The scene changes as Team RWBY and JNPR prepared themselves to the incoming Grimm as the Gundams prepared their weapons and landed between the team and to the Grimm.

(negai yo kaze ni notte)The scene changes as Alex piloting Gundam Kyrios firing his rifle to the Grimm.

(yoake no kane wo narase yo) The scene changes as Nicolas piloting Gundam Dynames as he shoots the incoming Grimm with his rifle.

(tori no you ni) The scene changes as Y/N piloting Gundam 00 as he slashes the Grimm with his dual wielded swords.

(My wishes over their airspace) The scene changes as Gundam 00, Dynames and Kyrios is standing the ruins of the battlefield in the sunshine.

(musuu no nami wo koe) The scene changes as Becker piloting Gundam Tieria and he fires the Grimm with mega cannons on his shoulders.

(asu e tachimukau anata wo) The scene changes as Jane piloting Gundam Exia and Miguel piloting Gundam Blitz as Jane slashes the Nevermore in the air and Miguel fired his grapple gun.

(mamoritamae) The scene continues as the 3 of them walked the ruins of the battlefield.

(My life I trade it for your pain) The scene continues as the sun shines on the battlefield.

(furimukazu habatake) The scene changes as the 6 gundams flies over the skies.

(kono omoi wo hakonde) The scene changes as team RWBY and JNPR looks at the sunrise.

(ano sora wo tondeku) The scene continues as Y/N smiles at the sunrise in Vale.

(mirai wa dare ni mo uchiotosenai!!!) The scene changes as Gundams landed on the ground as Gundam 00 raises his sword on the air.

No one POV

The celestial being revealed themselves to the whole world, triggering a reformation to Remnant. They will reform the world with the power of the Gundams.

The Gundam Meisters are planning their next moves...

*At the hidden base*

Y/N: And there's the nuke of the news everyone.