★15★

Tamaki's POV

Today's Monday, meaning another boring day in class, I yawn and start to get ready for the day. Before I walk out the door I check my phone for any notifications.

They're probably all from Mirio... I know I shouldn't be ignoring him but I don't really want to face him. As I read through the notifications, a good majority are from Mirio, but in all that I see one from Kirishima.

Why would he message me?

I start to read his message and it's really unexpected.

"Hey man, I was wondering if you want to hang out with me tomorrow after school?"

I'm surprised he wants to hang out with me of all people. I just don't get Kirishima sometimes he's just so hyper. Though I think it would be okay to see him, we do have three weeks of rest from work since Toyomitsu said we needed it.

"Sure. What time and where?" I type simply then lay my phone back on the desk so I can put on my shoes and leave.

Just a few seconds after I put my shoes on I get a buzz for his response. That was so quick does he have his phone on him just ready to text? It probably isn't that long...

"Hmm... well I'm thinking..."

After reading all the details on where to go and the time I'm honestly really surprised how quickly he typed all of that.

"Okay I'll be there." I respond.

"Awesome! See you there man!"

After that I set my phone down and head to class.

That was honestly one of the fastest texting sessions I've had someone reply that wasn't Mirio. Seriously I just can't get used to it.

☆*:.。.▽.。.:*☆*:.。.▽.。.:*☆

The two full school days go by like normal, slow and boring. I really do miss Mirio not in class, well really just in general, it just hurts. Though it also hurts when I see him, I'm just so scared he'll say what I fear.

I go to where Kirishima told me to meet up and I just had to be when it's freezing outside. Why did he want to meet in this area anyways... isn't this close to where... Mirio stays.

I hope I don't get caught by him I don't know how I could hold up mentally if I did.

I try to warm myself up more snuggling into my jacket but it doesn't work much. Kirishima better hurry up I wanna go inside. After a few seconds I sneeze, when I look up I see Mirio standing in front of me.

I instantly start to panic inside. Why is he here?! I want to run away! I'm scared!

"Are you alright Tamaki?" He says with a worried face.

"Ahh, uhh yeah... I just sneezed."

Is that how he found me?

"Okay I got worried for a second."

"Oh.."

He was worried about me... maybe he won't ask about-

"I'm sorry I tricked you a little, with Kirishima's help, I just wanted to see you. So is it okay if we talk about last week?" Mirio confesses cutting off my thoughts.

Well he asked about it great... wait he tricked me because he wanted to see me?!

How do I respond to this?! I'm scared. What do I do?!

I slightly shiver from the cold but also the thought of Mirio rejecting me.

"Hey Tamaki, do you want to go inside? You seem really cold."

I nod and instantly after he takes off his jacket to cover me up.

"M-Mirio... you don't need to do this."

"It's alright I was inside most of today and this place isn't far from my dorm so I haven't been outside for long."

That's not what I mean...

As we walk to the nearest entrance inside Mirio takes my hand like when we went out and his touch feels so warm. His jacket also is very warm and the smell is comforting...

I bundle in his jacket more while we walk and once we get inside I'm actually somewhat sad that I have to give it back to him. I'm not feeling that scared as I was and I missed his touch.

"So about last week when you kissed me..."

Oh no why this quickly I'm not ready for this! What will he say?! Please don't be what I feared!

"I liked it." He states.

"Y-you did?" I stutter, stunned by his words and start to blush.

"Yeah I did... and honestly I've wanted to kiss you since the festival."

I stand surprised by his response. Seriously since the festival? Though that means...

"Honestly I just recently realized you were trying to ask me out way before like at the hospital, am I right?"

I nod in response and he continues.

"Yeah, I'm sorry I was so dense about it, but Tamaki I really do like you. I could even say I've been in love with you from the beginning I was just too stupid to not realize it sooner."

"You're not stupid... but you love me?"

"Yeah, I do Tamaki. I love you romantically and I would love to go out with you on a date as a couple."

My heart just warms up at those words. So I was worried for nothing he feels the same. I start to tear up and I can just feel my happiness and relief coming out.

Mirio's POV

Ah, I finally said it!

After my stupid mess ups and nervousness, I did it! I confessed to Tamaki!

"M-Mirio... I-I I'm so..." Tamaki starts tearing up and almost instantly just starts balling out.

I start to panic seeing his tears. Did I say something wrong?!

"Tamaki! Did I say something wrong?! I'm sorry! I didn't mean for you to cry!"

"I'm happy." He sniffs and starts to wipe his tears.

"You are?!"

He nods, continuing to wipe his tears, then says, "Y-yes, I'm happy Mirio. I love you too and I wanna go out with you as well."

Happiness flows into me and I bring Tamaki into a tight embrace. He cuddles close in my arms and it really does feel like he was always meant to be there.

After a couple of minutes of me holding him I pull away to ask, "Tamaki, can I kiss you?"

He blushes and nods.

I smile at how cute he looks and my cheeks start to warm.

I then carefully move one of my hands up to hold his cheek gently and start to lean towards him. Our lips touch and I feel his warmth through his touch. I keep my other hand at his waist to keep him stable, because I can feel him starting to melt from the kiss.

I pull away and Tamaki wraps his arms around my neck then leans in close for another hug.

This was my first time kissing someone like that and I enjoyed it. I'm happy it was with Tamaki, I can't think of anyone else I could do it with.

We stay in an embrace a little longer then head to my dorm to be together a little more privately. On our way there we hold hands though Tamaki wraps himself around my arm as well.

It really is like we're an official couple... I'm happy.