★5★

Days go by and I see everyone in school getting ready for the cultural festival. It's a time for students to show off their leadership skills as well as their talents and if I'm honest I was never very interested in participating.

In the past my class tried to get me to participate and they failed and Mirio offered to do my share and more. I felt bad he did that so I tried helping him out when I saw him alone working on the project after school. We got a lot done together and Mirio always told them after that I helped him out. Some didn't believe it because they thought that Mirio was just saying that because he's my best friend. I don't mind though as long as Mirio is with me I feel like I can get through anything.

One year someone thought it was a good idea to do a maid café but the catch was the guys were the maids. It was so embarrassing, the only one who didn't seem to phased at all was Mirio, he just went with it.

As I think of the events of the past cultural festivals I see some of class 1-A that I can kind of remember, I think one of them was interning with Mirio. I hear that their performance is going to be amazing and they have a lot planned. I'm kinda looking forward to it. Kirishima talks highly of how his class is progressing for the performance when we're together on patrol.

As I continue walking to the cafeteria to meet up with Mirio and Hado I run into some students.

I instantly apologize not really looking at them and start to walk away but before I do a familiar voice says cheerfully,  "It's alri- oh, hey Amajiki!"

I stop then turn to look at the students faces and really the only one I know is the spiky redhead Kirishima.

"Hi Kirishima." I say shyly.

Kirishima smiles brightly and I stare at the two others with him, one has pink hair with horns, the other has yellow-blonde hair with some black on one side.

The atmosphere feels just a little awkward so Kirishima says, "Oh yeah I don't think I introduced you to these two and I don't think you guys greeted without the rest of the class. Well there's always a first for everything!"

"Umm yeah but-"

"So the pink one is my best friend Mina Ashido, we've been friends since forever and she's a pretty awesome."

After his introduction the girl named Ashido greets happily, "Hey Amajiki, it's nice to meet you!"

"Uh, y-yeah." I try to give her a slight smile but it fails, I can tell it did from her facial expression but she keeps smiling happily.

"And next up is this hottie named Denki Kaminari, he's my boyfriend."

"H-hi- wait your...?"

"Boyfriend." The person named Kaminari says happily.

"Yeah, we've been dating for about a month now." Kirishima explains.

I'm honestly surprised I never thought that Kirishima was in a relationship.

"Well it's nice to meet you." I say somewhat keeping eye contact.

Kaminari smiles and says, "You too man, also if Kirishima gives you any trouble just tell me and I'll give him a good lesson."

"You'll give me a good lesson? Come on Denki that's not gonna happen."

"Oh really? Babe you know how great I am so just admit I can give good lessons."

"And in what..."

Ashido and I watch Kirishima and Kaminari playfully bicker to the side. They look really cute together.