★14★

A week has passed since Tamaki started avoiding me and I'm so confused. I've tried texting him but he ignores them, I even waited for him after class one day and he ran away from me.

I just don't get why he's avoiding me. Even Eri mentioned how sad I seemed, which really got me.

As I sit on my bed I think about Tamaki. I just want to see him. I want to hug him and let him know my feelings towards him.

Maybe I could ask Midoryia for help it's only 6:30 so it's not that late... right?

I grab my phone and scroll through my contacts to find his number. Once I find it I hit the text option.

"Hey sorry to bother you but can I come to your room? I need help."

After a few minutes I get a buzz from my phone and the new message notification pop up.

"Sure you can come but Bakugou will be here if that's alright." Midoryia's text says.

"It's fine." I type and send.

After that I put my phone in my back pocket and head to class 1-A's dorm. I first get permission from Mr. Aizawa then go in the elevator to the second floor.

I knock on Midoryia's door and he opens it just a few seconds later.

As I follow him in I see Bakugou on his bed leaning his back against the wall and his legs slightly spread apart.

"You can sit at my desk."

After saying that and while I sit down, Midoryia gets on the bed in front of Bakugou and fits himself into Bakugou's hold, facing me. Bakugou then wraps his arms around Midoryia holding him in and placing his head on Midoryia's left shoulder.

They look cute together... wait then what about-

"So what do you need help with." Midoryia asks cutting off my thoughts.

"Well it's about Tamaki..."

"Oh yeah I remember you told me you were going out to lunch with him. How was it?"

"Uh it was good... umm sorry first I want to ask... Midoryia, are you and Bakugou dating now and you rejected Todoroki?"

"Yes and no." Midoryia answers.

I look at him confused so he continues to explain, "Well it is true Kacchan and I are dating but I'm also with Shouto. I talked with both of them separately to talk over being in a poly relationship and they agreed to it. Shouto's not here right now because he's home to see his dad after that attack and Kacchan..."

"I took that as an opportunity to be with Deku alone."

"I see... well I'm happy you got everything figured out!" I respond.

"Thanks! So what happened with Amajiki?" Midoryia asks.

"Well that..." I explain everything that happened and what happened the day after.

"Okay first off, friend zoning him that much is probably one of the stupidest actions I've ever heard." Bakugou comments.

"Kacchan!"

"No, Midoryia... he's right what I told Tamaki was definitely not what I meant to say and I should've said something afterwards."

"Well anyways it's obvious Amajiki is into you since he kissed you. Though it doesn't make sense why he would be avoiding you now." Midoryia says.

"Yeah, you said it started after he came back from his usual intern work, right?" Bakugou points out.

"Yeah, it was like he was terrified of me. I've never seen so much fear in his eyes when he looked at me."