★11★

Midoryia's POV

When Kacchan passes me he stops at the frame of the door. I wonder why though.

I know his feelings for me has been going on since elementary and I will admit I have feelings for him as well, but I always thought he would never like me like that so I tried to move on. I thought if I could start liking Ochako maybe my feelings for him would disappear, though that didn't work, Ochako and I are just good friends. So once I got to know Todoroki more I actually started to fall for him, but I still had lingering feelings for Kacchan. After he confessed to me my feelings got jumbled up in a mess and Todoroki asked me out as well and I just got so romantically confused.

I should ask him if we could talk tomorrow or the next day about an idea I've had about our relationship.

I take a deep breath and start to ask him, "Kacchan wait are you-"

I'm cut off by a sudden kiss from him. I feel the warmth of his touch on my lips, his right hand carefully caressing my cheek, and his left holding the arch of my back to keep me balanced.

I just freeze up surprised he did that so suddenly.

When he pulls away he puts his forehead on mine and says quietly, "Deku, I will continue to say I love you and I will get you to answer my confession with more than just, 'I'm not sure.' understand that."

I nod and feel my cheeks warm up completely. I know he can feel and see how flustered he just made me... I'm sure of it.

"Hey Bakugou hurry up!" Todoroki yells to him.

"Yeah, yeah. I got it!" He responds glaring at Todoroki.

"Wait are you? Bakugou!"

He let's go of me then shoves his hands into his pants pockets and walks towards Todoroki. When he passes Todoroki I notice he says something to him and Todoroki's facial expression changes into almost complete anger.

I make eye contact with Todoroki and he calms down slightly then leaves.

This is going to get harder... wait. Ah I didn't ask Kacchan if he was free to talk. I'll just text him later.

I sigh then turn back to Togata and as I close my door ask him, "Are you still wanting to know how they asked me out?"

"Well if you don't want to say I completely understand."

"It's alright... so who's do you want to hear first?" I say and go to my bed again.

"Maybe in order from who did it first?" Togata says making it sound like a question.

"Okay then, we'll start with Katsuki Bakugou's confession..."

☆*:.。.▽.。.:*☆*:.。.▽.。.:*☆

After our fight Kacchan still pins me down then when I think he will finally let me go he loosens his grip on my face and moves his foot off my wrist. As he loosens his grip I start to sit up though instead of getting completely off of me he takes a hold of my chin and pulls me in. Our lips connect and I freeze in shock.

Why is Kacchan kissing me?!

We part and Kacchan says, "You know nerd you make me worry for you too much."

"Kacchan..."

He then pulls me in for a hug and says, "Why can't I just protect you? I didn't want you here... at UA. I didn't want to believe you got a quirk. I didn't want you to become so dependent and determined like you are in becoming a hero. I wanted you to go to a different school. I wanted you to stay as Deku... the useless Deku. The Deku that even though he didn't have a quirk he would still try to help, even if it wasn't needed. The Deku that... the Deku that I know and grew up with. The Deku I wanted to protect even if it meant hurting him so he would live a peaceful life. The Deku that I- the Deku I love."