★7★

"...Mirio."

"What about Mirio?"

"Well... I, I have a crush on him." I admit.

Honestly Kirishima is the only person I've confessed to having feelings for Mirio. I don't know why but him and Mirio just give off the same vibe. It makes me feel comfortable.

"Okay, well I'm gonna be honest man I thought you two were already dating or at least something was going on."

"Really? Ah you are the second person to say something like that out loud in front of me. I'm not sure if it was told to Mirio before my first time hearing it."

"Oh, who was the first?"

"Uh well I don't really know who he is just that he has blonde spiky hair, red eyes, and he seemed really angry. I feel like he was mentioned to me before. Also he was talking with Midoryia before he said anything to us and I think Midoryia called him... Kacchan?"

"Ah that would be one of my buddies Katsuki Bakugou. I know he seems angry and that he couldn't give a damn about anything but he does care." Kirishima states.

"Oh... hmm. Hey, Kirishima I was wondering about something. H-how... how would you ask someone out? I've been trying to with Mirio but I either chicken out or say something completely different."

"Hmm well I can't tell you a successful confession but it may help."

"Wait you're dating Kaminari right? I thought you would be the one to ask him out."

"Yeah, well to be honest I did try to ask someone out before I got with Denki and he was the one to ask me out."

"Really? Actually I've been wondering how you two got together." I say.

"Oh really? Well which would you like to hear first? How I confessed to my crush or how Denki and I got together."

"Hmm whichever you feel like talking about first."

"Well... I should just say it in order so it's not confusing. So let's start off with my confession with Katsuki Bakugou..."

☆*:.。.▽.。.:*☆*:.。.▽.。.:*☆

Kirishima's POV

During class I asked Bakugou to meet me after school. I'm pretty nervous I know that I need to just man up and confess but how does Bakugou feel about me?

When class is dismissed I try to leave as quickly as possible but I'm stoped by Mina and Sero.

"Yeah Kirishima wanna help us clean up then hang out some after?" Mina asks.

"Sorry but I got something to do. Why not ask Kaminari?"

"We tried but he bolted out instantly when class was dismissed." Sero says.

"Surprised you didn't notice since he sits right in front of you." Mina adds.

"Well I wasn't really paying attention much but I gotta go see ya!"

I quickly get out of that situation and go meet with Bakugou in the practice area since no one is here at the moment and I see him waiting in the middle of the floor sitting on the ground.