chapter 14

I feel like I'm losing myself each time i get beat up or hurt i dont fight back anymore i just let it happened i dont even speak no more Larry got worried about me not talking todd maple ash and chug thought i have to much on in my mind or out of school so they dont ask me to talk anymore. Its been 2 or 3 years since i stopped talking my teachers didnt called on me since they see more cuts and bruises on my arms or legs and dont want to make me speak cause they think it would make things worst. Schools over now i walked out with all my stuff and start going to my apartment and go play my guitar but first 'let me just add more cuts then play' i thought i got my razor blade out and started to cut my wrist and put it away and clover the cuts so they dont go on my clothes and look like i just killed someone. I started to play my guitar i yawned it was soft and i got up and put my guitar away. I started to change my outfit to just an long shirt and got in my bed. Took my fake eye out and put it into an cup of warm water then put my mask away and took my pills. I sighed this week has been to weird monday Ash and Larry was not talking and telling the others to stop hangout with me. Then tuesday and Wednesday i was eating then my friends give eachother weird looks. Thursday and Friday they didnt hang out with me they ditched me. 'Thought friends dont leave eachother behind i guess i was wrong.'i fell asleep.'never my friends.'