chapter 13

Sallys view
Its been awhile since me and Larry hangout and talked. I keep having the feeling larrys ex-girlfriend has it out for me and him. For example today at school i was going to my class but when i entered my class everyone looked at me and laughed at me. I wanted to cry she even said "Wow Sally trying to fuck my old boyfriend like an little bitch not shocking." Everyone laughed more i ran out crying to the boys bathroom i locked myself in a stall and the tears couldn't stop falling. Even the voice started laughing and calling me names. I hear the bathroom door open i stopped making sounds and listen. I just hear some guys talking one said" You really want to make him cut until he dies? Isn't that much even if people find out we go to jail for the rest of our lifes!" One yelled i said quiet one said" If we dont we will be indanger guys! And plus if we dont then she will show everyone what we said about her and the proof Sally hitted her. That clever bitch." His voice sound like Travis. The last finally spoke"ok lets just do this and get it over with." The next thing i know the stall im in is open they all look sorry for me and beat me up the walked out. I feel so numb to everything around me i think im depressed? Or am i just insane to the beatings and use to it?