Chapter 5 Some Men Just Wanna Watch The World Burn

I douse the Black Mercedes in petrol and flick a Zippo lighter, it ignites in a string behind me, as I walk away, I hear a boom so loud it makes me jump temporarily even though I was expecting it, I swing my duffle bag over my shoulders, so it lands at my feet. Removing every item of my clothes and changing before also dousing the old ones in petrol and burning them, I walk deeper into the woods. Until all I can see in front of me is blackness and the night's sky, I sit with my back against a tree and take out the vodka bottle swigging a large gulp that is instantly too strong, and I puke my guts to the woodland below me. The truth is, I am so tired! I can't remember the last proper night's sleep I had that wasn't haunted by nightmares, and his fucking face. I can't remember the last proper meal I ate or the last time I really wanted to eat, come to think of it when did I last wash? at least properly? I lay here in the woods, the only sounds are of natural nature around me. In any ordinary situation, a person would be scared right now, laid here in dark woodland, after committing multiple murders, but not me. At least I do not think I am? I no longer know my own emotions or what I am feeling, I was, and still, am hell-bent on revenge, but to what avail? to fight for someone's honor who is dead? I rifle through my bag and take 2 pills followed by a swig of vodka I manage to swallow them, but spit the vodka all over my chin once again, I then begin shaking uncontrollably, but I don't know why. I stand to my feet stumbling in the dark secluded woodland, I grip a tree for support as everything that has happened flashes through my mind, Harry dying in my arms, me killing everyone I have killed, and all the good and bad times, I have ever experienced. I am breathing so heavily It feels like I am dying. I feel as if the world around me in closing in on me and I sink to my knees. Before I really even know what I have done. My eyes focus on the phone in my hand. "Hello? is anyone there?" the caller asks. The blinding phone light hurts my eyes for a split second. The line goes quiet for a few moments. 
"Jason...? is that you?" The caller asks me and tears stream down my face. I nod but do not say anything. "I saw the news....... it was you wasn't it? you did it in Harry's honor? you silly, silly boy! I told you not to do anything stupid!" I open my mouth to say something, to say anything. But no words come. I sniff loudly instead. 
"Jason! listen to me, I can help you! but you have to tell me where you are?" Mr. Nicholson asks me, his voice stern. And I shake my head and click end on the call. The phone instantly rings back almost immediately as soon as I hang up, so, I smash the shit out of it with a rock till it is totaled. I then curl up using my duffle bag as a pillow lying here in the cold, it begins to rain and I am thankful for it, I need to feel punishment for what I have done, I am not sorry for my crimes, I am sorry I have not completed my list yet, and may never get a chance to do so now, every police station will be on high alert looking out for me now, so I guess I will have to be more cunning! as there is no way in hell I am leaving a single soul responsible for Harry's death alive. And tomorrow I will re-start my plan of actions to ensure that will happen.  And as I lie here fucked up and cold, my hope on fire, the thought of revenge is the only flicker that brings me solace in these doomed days. 

Authors Note  Ok another chapter vote and comment, the song is BΔSTILLE - Dooms Days and its linked. :) H