The Forgivness

Incoming Hamilton Joke in 3..2..

DUN DUN DUN DUN. FORGIVNESS. CAN YOU IMAAAAAAGINE?

//Third POV//

It was approximately 2 hours after surgery.

Black Hat was the only one of your friends in the waiting room.

He refused to go home, waiting a grueling 7 hours to see you.

He was tired, though his anxiety kept him up.

He became even more nervous when the nurses informed him that you were having trouble staying alive, your heart stopping for almost a minute.

Black Hat never felt so scared.

All he needed was to see you that very moment.

He needed to see that you could breathe on your own, that you could speak and move.

He didn't care if you hated him forever as long as you were alive and healthy.

Black Hat's gaze was focused on the ground when he didn't notice the nurse standing before him.

"Ahem..s-Sir?" She hesitated, knowing the demon was pretty agitated, "You can see Miss L/n now, she's awake."

"Good," He sighed, following her down the hallway to your room.

As they reached your room, the nurse notified him, "She's gonna have to get her stitches removed in about...9 weeks. We can have an appointment scheduled for that along with checkups to make sure she doesn't get an infection while she's not on an IV line. She's going to have to stay until tomorrow morning."

"I see. We'll have it all figured out."

He looked at the clock, it being about 12AM.

"She's very lucky. She's still able to walk and she only got a minor concussion. Most of the damage was at her torso," The nurse smiled a little.

"Thank you. I'd like to see her now," Black Hat rolled his eyes, despite being thankful for the information.

"O-Oh, yes of course! Sorry for the rambling. Wait here for a second," The nurse apologized and went in the hospital room.

The nurse soon walked out, "She's all ready for you. I'll give you guys some privacy."

//Black Hat's POV//

I let myself in the room as the nurse walked off.

And I saw her, a drowsy look in her eyes, though she had enough energy to slightly smile and sit up when she saw me.

"Hey, Bla- WOAH!" She was cut off when I ran to her bed and hugged her fast.

"I was so scared. Don't you ever fucking do that again.."

And just like that, I let my guard down for the first time in while.

I let myself cry in front of Y/n.

She put her hand on my cheek before my good eye, since tears don't fall out of the other one, "It's okay to cry."

She must've figured out I was trying to hold myself back.

I held her hand with both of mine and squeezed it, feeling her pulse, "Y/n..I'm so sorry..about everything."

"I forgive you. Though there is one thing I'd like to do, just to make myself feel better."

"Anything," I told her.

"Hold still," She smirked.

"WAP!"

She used her other hand to smack me in the other cheek, not hard but not soft either.

She giggled, "I needed that."

I smiled, chuckling, not caring that she hit me.

"I was terrified, Y/n. I thought you had died. I wasn't and still not ready to live a life without you."

"Well, not to scare you but I was dead for a bit," She shrugged, "I...got to see mom."

"You mean..you went to the afterlife? But your heart stopped for only less than a minute!" I raised my eyebrows.

"Time must go differently there. It was really..surreal to see her."

"What did she say?" I asked her.

"It's a little fuzzy but I think I got it. I remember she said that I needed to forgive you, since I was still being a little salty. Oh, and she said you're doing a good job at loving me and you know, showing emotions," She stifled a laugh.

"Har, Har. What else did she say?"

"Well...she said something really confusing."

"Hm?"

"She told me to find my real dad."

"Wha- no. Who we saw matched the photo, was connected to your boss, and all the pieces fit the puzzle. There's no way that there's someone else that can be your real dad."

"I don't get it either. Though I guess it doesn't matter right now."

"True," I nodded.

She laid her head back, "I'm sorry I scared you."

"It's alright. It's not like you wanted to."

"I love you Black Hat," She started to cry.

"Don't cry," I told her as I sat next to her on the bed and wrapped my arms around her, "You're okay, I'm okay, we're okay."

"I love you too, dear."

———
oh that's hot. that's hot.
also I'm back :-)