The Dance (15K!?!?)

Thanks for 15K guys! Love you all! Enjoy!

*Play music when I say for better effect if you want*

//Black Hat's POV//

By the time the end credits for the movie began to roll by, Y/n was already asleep.

I felt her soft breaths on my neck as I stroked her soft hair.

I smiled, loving having her in my presence, just being by my side.

Words can't describe how happy I was with her in my arms, safe, not laying in a hospital bed in pain.

It felt as if nothing could ruin this.

Nobody could take her away from me, and if they tried, they'd better be prepared for a world of pain.

She was mine, and that was that.

It was at that moment when I got my brilliant idea.

I wanted to do something nice with her, but I can't go outside unless I want to get sick, so why not have a sort of date indoors?

I slowly got up, putting a pillow under Y/n's head (we watched the movie on the couch).

I made my way to the lab, "Flug!"

"Y-Yes jefe?" Flug spun around on his chair at his desk.

"I..need you to help me with something," I hesitated.

"W-What is it, s-sir?"

I explained to him what I wanted, and he obliged, running off to let the others know what they needed to do.

I didn't know the first thing about how to make a good atmosphere, so I needed all the help I could get.

- 1 Hour Later -

//Your POV//

I woke up to see..Demencia's face.

"Oh, Good! You're up!"

"Uhhh..where's Black Hat?" I asked, sitting up.

"You'll see, now c'mon, you need to get dressed!" She pulled me up by the wrist.

"Dressed? I'm already dressed."

"You can't look like that when you- just go put something pretty on!" Demencia paused, choosing her words.

"Demencia, what's going on??" I asked her, confused.

"I said you'll see!" Demencia pushed me towards the stairs, "Just go!"

"Okay, okay, fine!"

'What the hell is up with her?! Does Black Hat have something to do with this..?' I thought.

I put on a nice black cocktail dress, black tights and black flats. (heels hURT)

I fixed my hair, leaving it down.

I put on a little makeup, since I honestly think that too much makes people look like clowns.

As I walked out of my room, I noticed 505 standing there, waiting for me, "I suppose you're in on this too, whatever this is."

They nodded, eagerly pulling at my hand to take me downstairs, "Slow down, big guy! I don't wanna fall either!"

505 slowed their pace as they took me towards a door, Dr. Flug And Demencia standing outside of it.