Chapter 10

Jin: So how did the class went yesterday Y/n?Y/n: Huh, very well haha

Y/n: Huh, very well haha...!
Jin: Okay...
Suga: ~What happened?~
Y/n: ~Nothing, why?~
Suga: ~You don't know how to lie...~

*As I was about to answer,Wendy appeared in front of us. Jin softly pushed me behind him.

Jin: What do you want?

*She ignored his question and talked to me.

Wendy: I heard your witch teacher talking about something very interesting...I understood what she wanted to do and because I am an angel (not really) and loyal to my boss I made not only her but also your classmates forget what they saw...

~Horns huh? She really did that?~

Y/n: ...Thank--
Wendy: Bye dumbasses.

*She leaves.

Suga: What is she talking about Y/n?
Y/n: *sigh*Yesterday in potion class we were supposed to make an invisibility potion, but when I took mine...Horns grew on my head...
Jin: Horns?What were the ingredients?
Y/n: Water, a feather, a fairy brain and my blood.
Jin: Hmm...It must have been your blood. You are the one so it probably changed the effect of the potion.
Y/n: Yeah,but precisely if i am the one i should have succeeded in the making or no..?
Suga: Maybe it's just because it's your first time making something like that, next time it should be better. Where is Jimin by the way?
Jin: I don't know I haven't seen him the whole day...

*I shrugged and we continued walking a bit. I wasn't convinced by what they said, but it was kinda logic. ~Ohh right!The blood!~

Y/n: I remembered I have something to do! See you guys later!

*I run towards my room while waving at them.

*When I enter it I grab a cutter from my drawer and go seat to on the floor

Y/n: Okay, let's do this!

*I put the cutter in my palm and cut the inside. The cut was pretty deep, but I need quite a lot of blood. I scream a bit because of the pain. I drop the cutter and grab my wrist.

Y/n: Come on concentrate...

Jimin's pov. (point of view)

Jimin: When do i tell them the truth about her

Jimin: When do i tell them the truth about her...about me?

*I was thinking in the corridors, when the smell of delicious blood came to me. I followed the smell until i reached a room.

 I followed the smell until i reached a room

Jimin: ~Wait...It's Y/n's room...What do i do?...~ *I enter the room...Y/n was on the floor, blood all over the carpet, her head lowered. I rush towards her, resisting the desire of drinking her blood.* Yah Y/n! What did you do!!!

Y/n's pov.

*It wasn't working...I hear someone rushing towards me.

Jimin: Yah Y/n! What did you do!!!
Y/n: It won't work...I don't understand why...It hurts...
Jimin: Where is your first aid kit?
Y/n: Over there, under my desk.

*Jimin gets the kid, comes over to me and starts to bandage my wrist.

Y/n: Wait...You are a vampire...Are you sure you can do this?
Jimin: Don't worry...I got this.

~After treating my wound~

Jimin: Go to sleep...Magic won't help you heal the wound quickly if you are tired and weak, you lost a lot of blood.

*He helped me get up and he left the room. What the heck?! This doesn't make any sense...Welp, we'll see that tomorrow I feel like i'm gonna pass out. I lay in my bed and fall asleep.