Chapter 4

*Finally school classes are over. I enter the room with Wendy and her sticky snake and go to take a shower.

~How can I enter Demon's Wings? Maybe I should go spotting the surroundings first, because I don't know anything about there. But there's a problem, I can't go tomorrow I have classes. More like free time but it's weird disappearing like that. OHH, what if I go later tonight? I made up my mind, I will go when Wendy is asleep.~

*I leave the bathroom and go in a room in a towel. I change into comfy clothes and join Wendy who was playing with Basilisk.

~Time skip~

~The curfew begins at 9pm, we were ready to go to sleep. I'll wait about 1 and a half hour to be sure Wendy is fully asleep.~

Wendy: Good night Y/n!
Y/n: Good night, Basilisk you too...

*He whistled in return and went into his pokeball. Kidding he went in his cage. Yes a cage for a snake...I don't get it.

~Around 11pm~

Y/n: Wendy?

*No answer.

Y/n: Basilisk?

*Again, nothing. They are sleeping. It's time. I get up and put on black clothes to be less visible. Once I'm ready I make sure Wendy is really sleeping and open the window. I use my limited knowledge to get down in one pice and of course I had to scratch my arm against torns.

 I use my limited knowledge to get down in one pice and of course I had to scratch my arm against torns

~Well done Y/n.~

*I clean as much of the dripping blood as I can and enter the woods (which looks like a neverending forest to me).

*The more I walk,the darker and creepier it gets, like in Snow White...It's even more frightening because there is not a single sign, by not a single I mean NOT A SINGLE. No crickets, no wolves, nothing. Just me and my irregular breath because of the fear. Yeah I have harmless powers, I'm injured, I have nothing to defend myself with and it's dark as fuck. So yeah, I'm scared... It's been 10 minutes since I'm walking at the north, and as I was abandoning the place, I see the top of the tower. I hurried up and found myself in front of a huge super creepy castle.

*It's gigantic and at least three times longer than our academy, all black and dark blue/green

*It's gigantic and at least three times longer than our academy, all black and dark blue/green...On each facades are...well normal windows. I was staring at the academy, amazed, when I hear noises coming from the woods. It was like twigs breaking under footsteps. I turn to face the woods.

Y/n: Is there someone? ~Of course there is, otherwise there wouldn't be any noise. OMG Y/n.~

*I hear now many footsteps coming closer to me. I squint my eyes and walk a bit closer to try and discern something and I see three boys. The first one has blue/purple-ish hair, he was smirking, letting his dimples show up and the two other ones were...ugly.

???1: Well well well look what we have here!
???2: Your blood smells good honey..
???3: Who the fuck are you?

~Huh?~

Y/n: Do we know eachother?
???3: Nope.
Y/n: So who the fuck said you could talk to me?

*He freezes at what I said, while the two others started dying of laughter.

???1: Yah yah you saw how she stopped him!!!
???2: You are in trouble honey!

*The dimple boy suddenly raises his hands towards me.A stalactite comes out of his palm, coming straight in my direction at an incredible speed...except that I dodge it. He starts to get mad and throw five stalactites at once. I didn't have time to avoid it, so I put my arms in front of my face to try to protect myself...Nothing touches me. I look in front of me and see that they just stopped in front of my hands.

???1: Why did you stop it?
???3: I didn't do anything.

*He stares at me for 10 seconds before grabbing me by the neck and slamming me against a three.

???3: So you are the one? I would have never guessed I'd find you and bring you myself. I will be well rewarded.

~Huh? What is he talking about?~

*As he was about to do something to me, he recived a thin piece of metal in his arm, tearing it off.

???3: AAAAAAHHH!!!
???4: You want us to cut the other one maybe? No? Get lost then!

*A guy behind me yelled. He didn't have to repeat himself twice, they all ran of instantly. I turn around and see two guys. One has silver hair and is very handsome, while other one has pink hair falling over his forehead.

Silver boy: Pretty good lady!
Pink boy: What's your name?
Y/n: ...Y/n..

*Five seconds after he grabs my wrist and brings me behind the academy, I think.

Y/n: Yah let go of me!

*He stares at me and lets go of my wrist.

Pink boy: Don't ever come back again.You wanna get yourself killed?Now leave.
Y/n: Wh-
Pink boy: Suga let's go.

*And they leave without looking back at me. I stay here for a moment and decide to head back to my room. I take the same way as before and carefully climb the fence full of roses...I change into pajamas and go under my blanket.

~Why did the guy with an injured arm told me all that? And what did the other one mean by "never come back"?Something tells me we will meet again.~