Chapter 10~ Don't Stop (Ashton Demo Vocals)

Ashton's POV:

We're in London right now, practising for the tour, recording for the album and stuff like that, we've been so busy lately that I don't even get time to have some alone time with Nicole. So I decided before our first show tomorrow night, I'll prepare her some dinner. I'm so romantic, aren't I? On the top of the arena where we're going to perform tomorrow night, I put rose petals everywhere and little scented candles lit everywhere too. In the middle of everything is a piece of clothing, we're going to picknick under the stars. Although, the food will only be a chicken sandwhich, orange juice and a bag of chips. But I'm going to sing for her, so guessing that will make up for the lame food. 

It's time for the surprise, I covered Nichole's eyes with a red blindfold. "Ashton where the hell are you taking me again?", Nichole screamed at me and she nearly tripped on the stairs. I laughed quietly and she seem to have heard it so she slapped me hard, very hard she gave me a bruise. "We're finally here!!", I screamed happily as I take her blinfold off. Tears rolled down her cheeks and she hugged me tightly. "I'm sorry, you're so romantic and stuff but I haven't even got to do anything romantic and special for you. I'm so sorry Ashton, I love you soo much.", she whipered in my ear, she sobbed more."Shh babe, it's alright, everything you do is romantic and special. I love you babe", I replied trying to calm her down. 

We're laying down under the stars, we finished eating our food. "Its so beautiful Ashton", she said in a low, calm, sexy voice. "I know babe", I replied as I pulled her into a kiss. She went on top of me and wrapped her legs around my waist. She break the kiss and kiss my neck and lower and lower she kissed. I took my shirt off revealing my sexy abs. (A/N: What a show off Ashton) She took her top off too revealing her flat stomach. I won't give out more information because its dirty, but YES we had sex. We keep having sex everywhere, the beach, the top of the arena. What's next having sex at the kitchen? For the record, our sex is intimate and not hardcore or something horrible. 

Well, we woke up the next day naked on top of the arena. Well half naked, I got my boxers on and she got her bra and underwear on. And yeah, the boys saw us, it was embarrassing. "Ohh wtf guys? You could have atleast get a room and not have sex on top of this arena!!", Michael yelled, he seems very disturbed. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next chapter is the last chapter but I will make it 2 parts so it's going to be 2 chapters but it'll be short or something you know. And watch the video if you want to see Ashton Irwin singing, his voice is like an angel!! It's his demo vocals of Don't Stop!! If you ant to hear his other demo vocals message me personally or comment below!!