Chapter 8

Ashton's POV:

"Did you like last night babe?", Nichole teased. "Sure did sweetheart", I teased back, I pulled her into a kiss before getting up on the bed. "Where you going?!?!?", she said in a kiddy way. "Making you some breakfast and fix yourself take a shower and out on nice clothes.", I said with a wink. "But why????", she again asked in a kiddy way. "No buts or whys missy", I said then gave her a smirk. I'm planning to take her out on a date on a private beach with the two of us only, I already got out stuff packed. I'M SOO EXCITEDDDDD!!!

I got her in the car with a blindfold around her eyes. "Where are we going Ashton?", she asked due to curiousity."Hushhh babe, no more questions til we get there.", I replied. "Fine", she sighed in defeat. We're close to the beach, I opened the car door for Nicole. I slowly opened the blindfold, "Surprise!!", I said when her blindfold is completely out. She stared at the sight, tears started to roll down her cheeks she pulled me into a very passionate and intimate kiss. "Babe why are you crying?", I whispered to her I'm getting worried. "I just love you so much you idiot!!", Nichole said while crying more. We stayed there hugging, kissing and talking about life, we watched the sun set it was beautiful. We we're on the middle of the "beach waters" while the sun was setting we were kissing, it looked beautiful we were kissing while the sun was setting down before us. 

I took her out for a nice dinner at the edge of the beach, she looks so beautiful in her blue dress. After we ate dinner, I told her will got night swimming I gave her the swimsuit that I got her. She finally got out, she looks so hott in that swimsuit. I'm ready for a quite intimate, hot and sexy night ahead of us!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued in chapter 9!! Story nearly ending!! Love ya all!!