Chapter 4~ What I Like About You

This chapter is dedicated to sugarplaumluke because her story called: The Fake Relationship, is AWESOME. You should really check it out!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Riley's POV:

After that romantic date with Ashton, I am now sure that he is not playing around with me. Although I was worry about the Ben thing. So I decided to tell him about what happened, and guess what? All Ben said was, "I truly am very genuinely happy for you Riley and I hope one day I'l fine "the one" for me just like you and Ashton. " That was weird never knew he'll be so calm about it, because you know his feelings. 

Anyways me and Ashton is going out tonight well more of making out tonight. We're going on my house, like a sleepover. Were hoping to get to know each other more, he's coming at about 2 hours. 

DING DONG

I reached for the door and opened it and guess who it is, Ashton!! "Well look who's early", Ashton said in a kiddy voice. I just gave him a grin and pulled him on a hug, then we kissed each other like were never going to kiss each other again. I jumped on him and wrapped my legs around him. I closed the door behind us without breaking the kiss. We kissed so passionately, I was about to start taking his shirt off. "Riley are you sure you want to do it now? I thought you wanted to get to know each other more.", Ashton whispered. "Fine, we'll play a game called 25 Facts. We tell each other 25 facts about ourselves but one rule is you umm there's actually no rule.", I replied. 

"Wait Ashton let me start because I know alot of stuff 'bout you already because you're famous and stuff. And you only get to have 15 facts to tell and I get 25. Okay?" ~ "But why?", Ashton protested, I just raised my eyebrows and stared at him. "Fine", he sighed in defeat, I just gave him a grin. 

25 Facts About Riley

1) My full name is Riley Nicole Jenner Hale

2) I love eating ice cream

3) My favorite animal is a penguin and a giraffe 

4) My favoite brand of bag is the 'Kardashian Kollection'

5) When I was in primary, I always won the Acadamics Contest and MVP for Basketball and Swimming

6) I play for a basketball and swimming team (professionally)

7) My favorite soccer player is Cristiano Ronaldo 

8) I love Real Madrid and Manchester United (soccer teams)

9) My favorite number is 7 and 11

10) I love listening to music

11) Music is my escape from the world

12) I like neon colors, especially pink, yellow, blue and purple

13) I love food, I always dreamed of marrying food

14) I am obssesed with video games especially GTA V and FIFA 14

15) Mf favorite tv series are Teen Wolf, Pretty Little Liars, Modern Family, Baby Daddy and Once Upon A Time

16) My favorite hobby is watching one of my favorite tv shows in my laptop while playing my playstation and then skyping with my friends in my ipad.