Chapter 2~ English Love Affair

Riley's POV:

So the happenings 2 days ago was verry unreal. And NO Ashton has NOT called me yet!! I feel like Ashton just played with my feelings. Before me and Ashton thing started I knew Ashton was not that type od dude who'll play around with a girl's feeling but right now I am doubting it. I hope I'm wrong. But forget about Ashton right now, but lemme talk bout my hunch about Ben. Let me tell you a story because I love telling you stories.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The story:

So yesterday I went to Ben's house to hangout since Ashton hasn't called me yet, I don't even think he even has plans on calling me. Well I went to Ben's house for a reason.... Oh please when I arrived at his house, HOLY SHIT!! Well I saw Ben crying, so I went to him. "Benny what happened?", I asked in the sweetest voice. And then SHABAM he kissed me, I pushed him off. "Ben why?", I asked as I sat their shocked. "Riley look I don't know how naive you are. How could you not see? I'm inlove with YOU!! But I just DO NOT get it, Ashton who you just met and you automatically give him a chance, but what about me? You didn't even notice me!! I was the one their cleaning up your goddamn tissues when you were crying your eyeballs out because Chase broke up with you. I was the one there picking up the bottle of beers and cleaning up your vomit. Yet you never seem to notice ME!! Riley what is wrong with you?!?!?", Ben said in a pretty harsh way and gotta admit he said a pretty long speech. GOD!! As tears started to roll down my cheeks, I just said "I'm sorry Ben", and just like that I stormed off!! "Wait Riley, babe don't cry I didn't mean it that way!! Riley!!", Ben screames as he tried to race down the stairs to catch up with me!! I didn't care I just continued walking down.

I was at my house when, someone softly knocks at my door. I wiped my tears and opened the door not knowing who was behind it. "Hey Riley, uhmm I just wanna speak to you.", Ben said. "Sure whatever", I replied in a pretty harsh way. "Look Riley I didn't mean what I said before in a harsh mean way. I was just trying to say how could you not notice me, liking you or should I say loving you? And with the Ashton thing I just want to warn you not to fall for him hard because you might get hurt again.", Ben explained, I understood that he didn't mean it in a harsh way. "Well Ben idk about falling hard for Ashton thing but if I ever get hurt again, just promised you'll be there to clean my mess up, my vomit, my tissues and my beer bottles!!", I teased. "Ofcourse I'll be there for you. As if I have a choice.", he teased. The last thing I remember was falling asleep at his arms, I woke up the next day in my bed and on my side table was a my fave coffee frappe and a note that says: Good morning sunshine!!

End of story
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I need to admit Ben is so sweet, and YES I find him very attarcative!! But idk if I like him the same way he likes me, I mean I like Ashton Irwin and I know that for sure!! Although, right now I'm kinda hating him, I feel like he played with my emotions!! Well if he DID , we got trouble coming. But if he did that doesn't mean I'll hate 5SOS and their music, I'll always love the boys (excluding Ashton if he played with my feelings). I just hope he did not!!

A/N: DADADADADADADADADADADA!! ASHTON'S POV IS COMING!! BE READY AS SECRETS WILL BE REVEALED!! 

Ashton's POV:

I feel really bad for not calling Riley, I really wanted to but..... I don't know if you'll undearstand but here let me tell you a story. I love telling stories!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Story:

2 months ago

We (the boys) went out and grabbed some few drinks, well it was actually alot of drinks. Well we played truth or dare. "ASHTON TRUTH OR DARE?!?", Luke asked in a drunky voice. "DARE BECAUSE I AM NOT A CHOOK LIKE CALUM!!", I said confidently. "I DARE YOU TO DATE A FAN LIKE PLAY WITH THEIR EMOTIONS BECAUSE LIKE WHAT YOU SAID YOU AINT A CHOOK!!", Michael dared me. "If i do your stupid dare what will I have in return?", I asked in curiosity. "Well I'll give you your dream car and a ticket to a soccer match of Real Madrid!! I know you love them!! In our out?!?!", Michael teased. "Well sure if you're really giving me the return, then yeah", I confidently said. "Bro swear!! Bro before hoes!!", Calum said and we tossed our beer's. 

I woke up in a couch with a note on my forehead about the deal: Play with a fan's emotion and you get the car and the soccer tickets!! 3 months deadline!! Get your game up Irwin oh and if you don't it to the end of the deadline you owe us $30,000 (Australian Dollar). GAME ON IRWIN!! ~~ Mike, Lukey and Calum. 

End of story
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Look, you're probably thinking I played with Riley's feelings BUT NO!! I really liked her after our moment after the concert, MICHAEL reminded me about the deal. I really wanted the car and the ticket. I want to tell her to get this weight off my shoulders but if I tell her she won't like me anymore. She's going to hate me, think I'm a liar, a player and an idiot. Well YES I am an idiot but I'm not a liar or a player!! What am I going to do?!?!? Maybe I'm just gonna like date her and then slowly slowly as were getting closer to each other, I'm gonna tell her about the deal. Then she won't mind because we're know each other alot by that time and she'l know I didn't intend to do it and then she'll forgive me. What you think 'bout my plan? Sounds good to me!! Well tomorrow imma call her and ask her out!!

Ben's POV:

After me and Riley's little momento, I decided I'll call her later and ask her out. I'll take it slowly and slowly and then she'll hopefully develops feelings for me too, then I'll ask her to be my girlfriend!! What you 'bout my plan? Sounds like an AWESOME plan to me!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what team are you on? Team RiShton (Riley & Ashton) or Team BenLy (Riley and Ben)? I know lame ship names!! Hope you liked it!! We had quite a few POV of different people!! Expect more of that for the next few chapters!! (MAYBE) So yeah I'll most likely update either tomorrow or the day after!! It took me 2 days to write this because I needed to re-write it for like 5 times!! I'll start naming my chapters random songs so yeah!! This one will be English Love Affair by the one and only 5SOS!!